Chapter 5: Unhealthy

Jeff's POV
I was lost in thought until hear a very loud 'CRACK' noise come from behind me. I quickly looked behind me to see someone walking towards me. They seem have an axe and they started to walk faster.

I start to shake,I stand up,and started running. I ran for a good 5 minutes until I reached the mansion. I opened the door and my legs started fell weak again. I fell to the floor.

Slenderman was in the kitchen cooking dinner until he heard me fall.
He walked of to me and crouched down "Are you okay child?" He asked. I stand back up "yeah,I'm okay this happens alot."

Slender shot me a concerned look and ask me "What do you mean 'this happens alot'?". I look up at him " Ever since I found this forest my legs start to feel weak often and I end up falling to the floor." I explained.

Slender nodded and went back cooking dinner. I stretched and walked upstairs to my room. I laid on my bed and leaned over to the bedside table to grab my phone.

But something was different when I went grab the phone. It took me awhile to process this...THE JACK-IN-THE-BOX. I remember I left it behind on the deck when I was running from that strange figure.

I sighed in frustration. I can find it later but I need to relax right now.

Slenderman's POV
I finished cooking dinner and I was about call everyone downstairs until I heard th he front door open. I see toby come in covered in blood with a small box in his hand.

"Good afternoon Toby, what do you have there." I said referencing to the box. Toby sets the box on the table and examines it "I-I don't k-k-know I was out killing,o m-my way back I-I-I saw Jeff sitting on the d-dock with it,and a-a-after he saw me h-he ran, leaving the b-box behind." Strange.

"Well I'll put it away and give it back to Jeff later but first I need you to clean up that blood first." I replied. "Y-you got i-i-it boss." Toby said walking away.

"Everyone come downstairs for dinner!" I yell as I hear many footsteps coming downstairs.

* After Dinner*
Jeff's POV
After dinner I went back to my room with a full stomach. I off my hoodie and tie it to my waist. I reach into the drawer on my bedside table and pull out a strip of black fabric.

I tie it over my eyes so I can use as a sleep mask. Since it's black it will look and feel like my eyes are closed. I climb into bed and slowly fell asleep.

(A few hours later)

I woke feel very nauseous and like I was just about to throw up. I rush to the bathroom and immediately started to puke. I felt like complete and udder shit. My head hurts,my stomach feels horrible,and I can barely move.

Nina's POV
I hear a weird gurgling noise coming from the bathroom on my way back to my room. I went out killing after dinner. I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Is anyone in there?" I asked. The noise stopped for a second and then started to get more intense. "H-Help please." I heard a small croaking voice from the other side of the door.

"Can I come in?" "Yes." I opened to door and I'm in instant shock. I saw Jeff was covered in vomit, his face is blue, and he looks miserable. I frown "Are you okay!?" I asked frantically. "Stay right here I'll go get slendy!" I sprinting to Slender's room.

Jeff's POV
I hear foot steps coming towards me and then I see slenderman and Nina standing in front of me. Slender picks me up "Jeff are alright,can you hear me?!" Slenderman said before....

Everything went black...

______________________________________
N/A: Thank you for reading. Also Happy Day of the Dead to one who is Mexican. For the ones who don't know what the holiday is about it's about remembering and honoring a dead family member. Anyway thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed.😍❤
(HAPPY DAY OF THE DEAD!🇮🇹☠👨‍👩‍👦‍👦)
______________________________________