Chapter 8: See you again soon

Jeff's POV
   I woke up the next morning after Nina and I killed that party of teens. I took the black strip of fabric off my eyes but I don't feel like getting up. I was about turn to face the wall before I heard a 'Poof' type sound.
   I turned to the bedside table where the noise had appeared. But nothing was there. Something inside me felt that something was missing. I looked at the bedside table to see my phone, my blindfold, but.....the Jack-in-the-box was gone.
    I got out of bed and looked around my room. I looked under the bed and in the closet but the box was completely gone. I don't know why but I got a little worried about where the box could be and who has it. All of a sudden I see a small piece of paper laying on the floor. I pick it up and on the note it said "See you again soon mate." who wrote this? I shrug my shoulders and shove the note in my pocket.
      I put my hoodie back on and walked downstairs. When I got downstairs I was greeted by Clockwork and Tody as they were chatting on the couch. I realized that I haven't had a proper meal since I had that stomach spasm almost a week ago. I decided I'm just going to eat some toast and see how my stomach handles it.
                   *After Breakfast*

    I sat on the floor in the living room watching T.V until a heard the pitter patter of paws running towards me. I turned to see a cat running at me. I was about to move until the cat hide behind me. What's going on? I then see Smiles running from upstairs. I guess he's trying to chase the cat.
     I held the cat in my arms as Smiles looked at it in anger. I pat the top of Smiles head "What are you up to?"
"I was trying to kill that thing." Smiles said annoyed. I sat back down "Smiles no, bad boy." I scolded at smiles as the cat chuckled a bit. I look at the cat in my arms "Who are you?" I asked curiously.
    I cat jumped from arms to the floor and landed on all fours. It smirked at me and said "My name is Grinny. Grinny cat.". Ginny looked at Smile Dog while grinning and sassily walked away. I laughed a little as Smiles claws into my lap and growled "I hate that stupid cat." he said. I can tell today is going to be a long day.
______________________________________
A:N; I know it took a while for me to start uploading again but I was in the holiday spirit while I was gone. I'm for the long wait.🙂🤗❤
______________________________________