Chapter 4: A New Song

Jeff's POV
I look around to see If any of the other pastas left the box here. There's no one around at this time of day (3:00). The doesn't look like a regular box. It seems to be Jack-in-the-box.

I pick it up and bring it to my bed. I examined the box carefully "I guess someone had owned this before,it looks like its been run over by a Mac truck.". I look and see a big red handle on the side on the box.

"What does this do?" I questioned. I grabbed the handle and started to turn it but it was kinda difficult. As I turned the handle it started to play the song 'Pop Goes The Weasel'. I smiled a little as it gets to the end of the song.

As when I expected a little doll to pop out nothing happened. I take my hand off the handle and I start to shake the box. "Must be a dud." I said annoyed. I put the Jack-in-the-box on my bedside table.

My body starts to feel heavy and I fall onto the floor. I sighed as I stand back up while stumbling a bit. I take off my hoodie and tie it around my waist. I climb into my bed and snuggle into the comfort.

I put my hair in front of my face and I slowly start drifting off to sleep.

???'s POV
I slightly open the lid of my box and I see a tiny sleeping boy. Open the lid more and see that he has his hair in front of his face. I stared as I slowly examined the boy "hmm interesting".

I see that the boy has a bloody smile like scar on both his cheeks. Should I get closer? Will he wake up if I do? I decided that I going to take that risk.

I teleported outside of my box and into the boy's room. I tilt my head to the side in confusion. I gently grabbed a few strands of the boy's hair and move them from his face. I saw that the boy had a smile craved into his face.

My eyes widened in shock and the boy starts to stir in his sleep. I quickly teleport back into my box and wait til the boy goes back to sleep. I look out of the crack in the lid of my box to see that the boy was back to sleep. But...his eyes were...wide open.

"How in the bloody hell is he sleeping like that?" I whispered to myself. I look to the side of the room and see a digital clock that read 8:45 AM. I sighed to myself and thought "I'll have to figure him out next time."

I said to myself as I close the lid to my box.

Jeff's POV
I wake up and slowly sit up. I get out of my bed,untied my hoodie from my waist,and put it back on. I hear a knock at my bedroom door. I walk over and open the door to reveal the girl named 'Clockwork' I'm pretty sure.

"Hey" I said calmly. "Hey, Slendy told me to give these to you as a welcome gift." She said smiling. She handed me a pair of black headphones. I grinned a little " Thank you". "You're welcome. Cya later." She said going back downstairs.

I grabbed the phone off my table and hooked the headphones to it. I open YouTube and started to play a song called 'Blood//Water'. To be honest this song is pretty cool. In the corner of my eye I see the Jack-in-the-box still sitting on my bedside table.

I pick it up and start to turn the handle again. But this time there was no pop goes the weasle music playing.
I sighed. Maybe I should go for a walk.
I walked downstairs and saw Ben playing with a little girl I think her name is sally, Clockwork talking to Toby, Masky and hoodie cleaning their guns, and Jane arguing with a girl I haven't seen before.

I get to the front door but all of a sudden I was stopped by the girl Jane was talking to. I look at her and she seemed excited about something. "Hi I'm Nina!" She said holding out her hand. "Nice to m-meet you." I stuttered as I shake her hand.

"So where are you going." She asked. "I'm just going for a walk." " Okay, but be careful out there." "Okay" I said as I walked out the front door.

( TIME SKIP BY 2 HOURS)

After about two hours of walking around I come to a small lake with a dock. I walked onto the dock and sit down with my feet hanging over the edge. I set the Jack-in-the-box down beside me as look down the lake.

There is still questions that I asked and that still hasn't been answered. Why is this box here? How did it get here? And finally...

Who gave it to me?

______________________________________
A;N Sorry for any spelling errors.I see that I've been making alot of those lately. Thank You for reading! ❤🥰
______________________________________