Chapter 6: Recovery

Nina's POV
After a few hours Jeff finally stopped vomiting but he looked miserable and felt pretty bad. His blue face soon faded back to white,his knees still weak,and he can't even eat. I'm very worried about him. I know I only met him yesterday. But I felt like he was my bestfriend.
It was turn to check on Jeff now so I went upstairs to check on him. When I walked through the door I see Jeff laying down on the bed but he doesn't seem to be asleep. I quietly walked towards him pat him on the top of his head. Jeff groans in response. Poor baby.
I hear the door open,I turn around to see slendy walk in,he also has a bottle of Pepto Bismol in his hand. Slender looked down at me "Give him this when he wakes up,can you do that?" "Yeah. Sure" I said as he gave me the bottle then he left. Well lets give this to Jeff.

Jeff's POV
I felt something gently rubbing my head. I sit up and remove the strip of fabric from my eyes to see Nina standing infront of me. Nina has a bottle of pink fluid in her hand. She turns to face me and starts to pet my head again. Her hands are soft.
"Hey Jeff,you feeling okay." She asked. I sat up " Yeah,better than last night." I said sounding a little groggy. "Well,Slender told me to give you this after you woke up." she said while screwing the top off the bottle. Soon the smell of the liquid hit me hard. It smelt awful and it probably taste awful. Nina poured it into a little measuring cup and hands it to me.
I almost refuse to take it but it's the only thing that will stop me from puking my guts out. I plug my nose and quickly drink and swallow the medicine. Nina giggled and put the bottle on the side table. Nina sits next to me " Come on,it doesn't taste that bad." she said jokingly. I laughed a little and me and Nina spent about an hour and a half talking.

Slenderman's POV
I go downstairs and pick up the box toby brought in yesterday. I pick it up and go to Jeff's room. I opened the door to see Jeff and Nina have a little conversation. I don't want to interrupt them so I sat the box near the door and left.

Jeff's POV
While me and Nina were talking I heard the door open. I looked towards the door but no one was there. I look down to see the Jack-in-the-box I left on the deck the other day.

How did it get here? Why is it here?
______________________________________
-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-
N/A: I hope you all like this story. And sorry for the long wait.❣😋❤👍
-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^
______________________________________