Ice Cold Kisses (A Fluff story)

Third Person POV
  It was the middle of summer and the pastas were suffering. Since most of them wore hoodies or jackets they had to speed up their killing in order not to die of heat stroke. Right now Jeff was sitting in his room and was wishing he was dead. He had took his hoodie and shoes off,and had laid on his bed nearly panting.
  Slender had checked the thermometer outside the Mansion and it showed that it was 100° degrees fahrenheit (37.7° in celsius). Everyone decided not to kill today because of the outrageous heat. Well not everyone, LJ was out killing children or wandering the woods.
   Everyone was confused in how LJ wasn't burning up in the heat. LJ didn't really know either but he's always felt cold ever since being brought to the Mansion. He just thought the forest itself was cold but he quickly found that it wasn't the case when summer hits and everyone was wishing for death.
    Meanwhile, Jeff was in his room with his white hoodie hanging on his closet door and a small portable fan blowing in his face. He laid in bed with the fan blowing and sat in silence. The fan didn't seem to be helping much since he was still sweating profusely and was dehydrating quickly.
    He cursed under his breath and sat on the floor instead. This is going to be a long summer.

Jeff's POV
   I wish summer was over! I'm sweating my balls off and I can't sleep cause it feels like lava under the comforter. I wonder if LJ is on his way back. I have no idea how his skyscraper built ass hasn't died of heat stroke yet.  The fan's blades started to slow down as it turns off completely. I sighed, "Dammit, guess it needs new batteries".
    I pushed the fan off my bed as I groan. Fuck it guess I'll die here. As I was stuck in thought, I heard footsteps coming upstairs. There then was a knock at my bedroom door. I sighed heavily "Fucking come in", I said begrudgingly.
   The door opened and revealed LJ. He was smiling widely like always and came to sit next to me. LJ lifted me up and hugged me close to him while chuckling. "Hey Jeffy, how's your morning going?", hs asked. I looked at him and rolled my eyes and replied "Boiling".
    LJ cackles to himself and his grip gets tighter. I try to squirm out of his grip but I'm stuck. I growled "LJ let me go! It's hot enough without you holding me",I said. LJ still didn't let go. I love the guy but sometimes he gets on my last nerve. Before I could do anything he grabbed my chin and kissed me. His lips felt cold and his breath was icey. It felt good.
     LJ laughed and pecked my cheek. His lips left a chilly feeling and it's helping I guess. I looked up and asked "Why is your mouth so cold?". He shrugged "I don't know,I've always been cold since I got to the Mansion. Yet it doesn't bother me",he said calmly.
    I can't believe I'm about to say this but, "Can I have more kisses". LJ smiled widely showing his sharp black and white teeth. I mentally sighed but grinned. His pins me on my back and litters kisses throughout my face. The cold yet great feeling spreads.
     LJ starts going lower and starts to kiss my neck. I rolled my eyes and tried to push him off but he just laughs and keeps going. "I'm starting to regret giving you this privilege", I said sarcastically. "But you did" LJ said.

LJ's POV
   Jeffy can be stubborn even when he's enjoying something. I cuddle him close to me as I close my eyes. I left early in the morning and was gone for at least 4 hours so I'm pretty tired. Before I fell to the defeat of sleep I heard Jeff say, "I love you, you chilly bastard". I smiled. He's a bitch but he's my bitch. I love him

_________________________________________
A;N: Hope yall are having a great summer. There is something I'm gonna have to address. I'm having trouble thinking of ideas so I'm going to need yall's support or concepts. This story is still on going and I'm happy you all like it. Have a awesome day/night
_________________________________________