Chapter 3:Mysterious appearance

Jeff's POV
My head was aching horribly bad and I felt very sore. When I was able to focus my vision I could see that I'm in what looks like a huge bedroom. Suddenly I hear a door open. Look to the right of me to see a very,very,very tall,pitch white figure.

I watched as the figure turns and walks over to me. I flinched when the strange figure's touch fell onto my neck. "Oh,you're awake and at a great time too.". It talks?

I try to stand up but I end up falling to my knees. The figure looks at me considered and stuck out his hand to help me up. I grab his hand,stand back up,and balance myself. "Thank you um who are you exactly?" I asked looking up at him.

"My name is Slenderman." He said calmly. Sooo that's why the woods is called the 'Slenderman woods'. I look around the room to see a resemly sized dresser, the bed with black and white sheets, a coffee, a big window sitting on the right side wall of the room.

Slender's POV
The boy started to look around the my bedroom trying to familiarize himself with his surroundings. I was about to ask his name but I feel like I should let him introduce himself to everyone. I gently grab his hand and started to lead him downstairs.

The boy looked up at me "where are you taking me?" "I'm just taking you downstairs so you can meet everyone." "Everyone?". I could feel him getting a little apprehensive and he held my hand tighter.

When we got down stairs we saw Ben playing video games,Toby annoying Masky while hoodie was laughing, Clockwork and Jane Talking on the couch,and Smile dog chasing Grinny.

*Cough* "Everyone I need your attention now." I said sternly. Everybody turned to face me to listen to what I have to say. I cleared my throat and continued to speak. "Today I'd like to announce that we have a new pasta." I said proudly but everyone else had a confused look on their faces.

I was confused until Clockwork spoke up. "Where is the new pasta,Slendy." I looked to see Jeff hiding directly behind me. I turn around and crouch down to Jeff's height. I gently pat the top of his head to reassure him that he is going to be fine.

Jeff's POV
After Slenderman stops petting my head I get from behind him to reveal myself to the others in the room. But I still had my attention on Slender because I was too shy to look at the others.

Slender used this hand to turn my face towards everyone else. I then show my face to everyone in the room but instead of looking scared or disgusted,they looked interested and a little joyful. Then room was silent until slender broke it "Now may each of you all introduce yourselfs one at a time.".

The girl with the clock in her left eye went first " Hey, My name is Clockwork."
"I'M T-T-Toby" said the boy with orange googles and two hatchets.
"I'm Masky and this is hoodie." said the guy wearing a yellow jacket and a mask pointing to the guy with the yellow hoodie next to him.

Soon something knocked me to the floor and started licking my face. I look up to see Smiles on top of me. I smiled and hugged him "Smiles,you're okay?!" I said happily. Smiles nods in response and runs around me.

(Time Skip brought to you by me being lazy)

Still Jeff's POV
After Slenderman showed me where I'll be sleeping I sat down on the bed and pulled out the cellphone I stole from my victim. I pulled up the calendar app on the phone to that today was the 18th. It's June so the means it's June 18th. Actually after that I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

When I opened the door saw nothing but a colorful beaten up box.
No one else was around. What is in it?
How did it get here? But most importantly who does it belong to and...

Why is it here now?

______________________________________
A;N: Thany to everyone who is reading and loving this book. I will in my best efforts to keep this story updated. Thank you for reading!🥰😍
______________________________________