Chapter 18: The Eye Game (Part 1)

Jeff's Pov
Kuma continues to walk in front of me as they guided me to this "playdate" they wanted to have. After a couple of minutes we arrived at an area that was cloudy and surrounded by vines, stones and prickly bushes. I stood still for a moment before I slightly glared at Kuma.
"What game are we gonna play here?", I asked. Kuma giggled and turned to me, "We're gonna play one of my favorite games, The Eye Game" they said smiling. I was confused but I shrugged it off "How do you play the eye game?", I asked.
Kuma cleared their throat and explained,"The eye is a game to which you must protect yourself without the ability to see. The reason why we're here is to summon 'The Peeker', he's the demon of this game. Your objective is to last as long as possible without being able to see. Unfortunately the game is more then just being blind for a set amount of time, The Peeker is peeking. We can't see him but he can see us, he'll guide us to a certain locations with clues and warnings. The thing is the Peeker may favor or despise you, that decides what he tells you".
After,Kuma finished explaining they ran to the middle of the area and started saying a chant. As they spoke, a illuminated picture of an eye formed on the ground. There is it..The Peeker. After a little more chanting, A monster with what looks like a regular human body but instead of a head it has a huge eye. There are eyes covering it's arms and legs.
   Am I really gonna risk my life just to prove a point to Slenderman? Well do to plot convince of course I am.

Slenderman's POV
    Its been a while since Jeff left and everyone was sitting in the living room waiting for thier next order. I called everyone down here for a meeting so we could assess the whole Jeff and clown situation.
   I grabbed the strips of newspaper off my desk and walk back into the room. Everyone's attention was focused on me as I sat the paper strips down on the table in the middle of the room. I cleared my throat, "Children I am aware of the chaos that has happened in the few months we have had Jeff accompany in this house but there seems to be a deeper meaning than what we first thought.", I stated clearly.

   "What meaning could there possibly be? He came in, broke everything, pushed Nina down the stairs, nearly cut Jane's arm off, and yelled at you before running off again. What else is there to think about?", Masky sighed,annoyed. I shook my head,"I know it might sound like nonsense but there could be some logic in it all". I pointed to the papers on the table,"While Jeff was locked in the cage,I took it upon myself to research this clown like creature he says him and Nina saw", I said.
     I picked up a newspaper clipping.The newspaper clipping had a printed out picture of the alleged clown Jeff had similarly described, Tall, and black & white. I showed it to everyone in the room as I held it up. When EJ saw the photo he made a slight gasp and nodded,"Oh I see, there is no way that he would need to go after Jeff and Nina though", Eyeless explained. He?
    I turned to him and asked,"You know who this individual is?". He nodded again "Yes sir, he's name is Laughing Jack", he said. "Are you related to him in some way?", "Nope not at all, we just happen to have the same last name".
   This is interesting. So the clown is a real creature with a name and a reputation. I took a deep breath "Why wouldn't Laughing Jack attack Jeff or Nina?", I asked. EJ fidgeted with his hoodie string "LJ is kinda like you in a sense. His main target is young children, so he wouldn't have any motive to kill Jeff nor Nina", he said.
    I put a hand to my chin as if in thought. Then an idea came into my head, Nina said she also fell victim to the Laughing Jack after the clown came into the house. "I'm going to need some of you to come with me to the medbay so we can ask Nina about her side of the story", I instructed.
     I picked Masky, Eyeless Jack,and Ben as my helpers for this mission. Now it's time to see if Nina is awake and is willing to give us more information about Laughing Jack and what happened to her while she was with him.

              [Later and the Medbay]

     When we walked over to Nina's door it was wide open and so was the window. Nina was gone. Eyeless spoke up "Where is she?", he asked. "I don't know","Wasn't Jane with Nina today?",Ben asked. Yes, she was with Nina today, she said she was visiting her. Why did they leave? Were they running from something?
      Then something came to mind. It made the air around us feel ice cold. Jeff ran out after yelling at me today and now Nina and Jane are no where to be found. The window in Nina's recovery room is open and there is only one crutch left on the floor. Oh no...
He didn't... did he?
We need to find them.
Now.

(Stay tuned for part 2)

________________________________________
A/N: Hello guys, I'm back! School took up alot of my time so I didn't have any time to update recently. But I'm back now and back to updating stories
________________________________________