Chapter 13: His promise

Jeff's Pov
  I woke up on what felt like the ground. My vision focused and I saw that I was on the ground but the grass was...grey? I stumbled as I carefully sat up. I stood on my feet and it seems that the Slender sickness has worn off.
  I stood there staring at my surroundings. I seem to be in a tent but like a circus tent. Wait...I remember the clown picking me up and taking me somewhere. The clown the promised something to me.
  As I was deep in thought when I heard footsteps coming towards the tent. It might be the clown. Should I hide? Should I run? Should I confront it or something?
   Oh no..it's coming in!

???'s Pov
   I walked into the tent where I last left the young boy. As I got closer I heard hurried footsteps and grunts. He's tryna hide isn't he? Hahaha The poor boy. Funny that the boy is so jumpy after when he threatened to kill someone.
  I decided to wait a minute before walking in so I could give the boy time to find his little hiding spot.
  Once the rustling had stopped I walked in and the boy was hidden from any line of sight. I looked at the pile of wooden creates that were stacked into the corner of the room. I picked up the creates and threw them around after I examined them. I was about to pick up a create that was very beaten up and heard a small whimper.

???:"Hahaha Child,why don't you just come out already?"
Jeff: "..."
???:"Boy,I know you are in there. Nothing bad is going to happen to you."

I said calmly but the boy is as stubborn as a mule.
   I take it upon myself and turned the create over causing the boy to roll out. The boy then looks at me with fear in his non blinking eyes. I put the create down and sat on the floor. I sat there admiring the strange looking boy while he shakes with fear.
  I wonder what's going through his head. Who knows?

Jeff's Pov
    What the hell! How did it know where I was?! And why is it looking at me like that? I sit there in fear and shoke while the clown was staring at me intensely.
    I felt something brush against my arm. It's a bandage. So...it bandaged up my cuts? Whatever I don't care I just need to get back to the Mansion. As I got up the clown started to mimic my moments as I stood up. Alright this is getting annoying.
      I stand on my feet and I started to look around frantically for any exit out of here. After seeing what the clown did that guy I found in the woods who knows what he can do to me now. The clown tilted its head in what seemed like confusion and started to walk towards me. I have to get out of here!
     I quickly ran out of the opening of the tent and tried to find the way out. Unfortunately the clown was right behind me but it wasn't running. It was slowly strutting towards me. I shoke my head and continued to run. Soon enough my running became a full on sprint once I saw a giant black and white gate in the distance.
   I checked behind me and the clown was nowhere to be seen. I smiled to myself and continued to run. I'm getting closer,and closer,and closer to the gate. I'm almost there! I'm almost out of here!
   I reached out for the handles of the gates...but then I bumped into someone. Well more like tripped over someone. I fell to the ground with a hard thud and then I heard giggling. The sound of children giggling. I picked my head up and I saw that I was surrounded by children.
      But they didn't look like normal human kids. Their skin was grey,hair jet black,and clothes made out of loose bandages and cloth. What kind of twelfth layer of hell was I dragged into?! My legs started to feel numb again so now I'm stuck on the ground with demon children surrounding me! I...just wanna go home.
      Surprisingly tears stared to sting my eyes and run down my cheeks into the cuts. I'm too scared and parlayed to do anything else. The children continue to giggle at me and some started to poke my face and eyes. I just wanna go home! Please someone help me!
   At this point I'm softy sobbing into my arm on the ground while children giggle and poke at me. "Please...let me go.", I said through sobs. I gathered enough strength to be able to sit up "You've done it. You've terrified me! Just please let me go! I..just wanna go home.", I explained before bursting into tears.
   I can't see though the tears in my eyes and since I can't blink it continues to sting. I then heard footsteps coming over to me and the laughing children. I'm terrified and now I'm weaker in this state. I'm dead cause there is now way I'm getting out of this. I felt hands and sharp claws touch my back
  I looked at saw a blurry figure that was tall. I think it's the clown again. I froze up and didn't say anything. The clown leaned down and whispered in the mu ear, "You shouldn't try to run away boy. I promised that I will protect you and I don't break my promises.". I shivered and laid back down.
    The clown then picked me back up and started walking away from the gate. My eyes still sting from the tears still in my eyes. I lifted my head and asked tiredly, "Who are you? What do you want from me?". The clown looked down at me and said "I am Laughing Jack and I'll going to be your best friend for a bit."
   Then before I knew it everything went black.

Laughing Jack's POV
    The boy fell back asleep on the way back to the tent. Why did I promise him?! That was soo stupid! I'm supposed to kill him not protect him! But...he is kinda...cute. No! No! What is going on with me? Ever since I met this boy I've changed.
     Well I have the boy now and now I have to protect him. Wait...I feel like I'm missing something.

The girl!