chapter six.

Marley's POV:

After a few hours at the beach, we headed back to the house because I was totally exhausted from my meds and just yesterdays events in general. Wes helped me into my bed and went to the kitchen to get me a drink of water. I sat in bed letting everything sink in. I couldn't believe that this extremely attractive guy was so into me. And that I was so into him! I'm never like this, I don't usually care much for guys. But Wes was something totally different, I felt like I could completely be myself around him. He made me happy. I felt like I've known him my entire life, when in reality I've only known him three days.

Wes came back with a cup of water in one hand, and a piece of paper in the other. "Here, your grandma left a note saying to call her when we got back." I picked my phone up and dialed her number.  "Hey Mar, so your grandfather and I had to run to the city for his work. We might just stay the night if you'll be okay without us?" Score. "Yeah that's totally fine, Wes can stay here just in case I need anyone." "Sounds good, love you hun." He raised his eyebrows and flexed his muscles. "I'll take good care of you." I rolled my eyes and punched him playfully. Just then his phone started to ring. "Hey man. Nahh I'm still at Mar's. Ooooh okay!! Yeah I'll ask her." He put his hand over his phone and looked at me. "Drew and Keats are gonna watch Paranormal Activity and order a pizza, do you wanna go over and watch?" Scary movies were my absolutely favorite, getting scared was one of the best feelings in the world. And how could I pass up pizza? "Hell yeah!" He laughed and told Drew we'd be over in ten. 

Hand in hand we walked into the Stromberg house. It was just a few blocks from my grandparents, so we decided to walk. Wes led me downstairs to a big room where Keaton and Drew were sitting on the couch. "Hey guys!!" Drew wiggled his eyebrows when he saw us holding hands. Keaton came over and gave me a hug. "Marley! I'm so glad you're okay! How do you feel? Is your arm okay? Wes told us what happened and I was so worried!!" He let out a big sigh, clearly out of breath. I laughed, "Keats, I'm fine. My arms a little sore and my head still hurts, but I'm good. All thanks to this guy." I nudged Wes and he blushed. "It was no big deal...." He muttered. Keaton rolled his eyes then announced he was going to go wait for the delivery guy to get here with our pizza. Wes sprawled out on the couch next to Drew, opening his arms for me to come to him. I cuddled up to his chest and he wrapped his muscular arms around me. "You ready to get your pants scared off?!" Wes asked. Drew looked over at us with disgust. "Seriously man..not with me and Keat in the room. Spare me." I giggled as Wes socked Drew in the shoulder. "Ow!!"

"Pizza's here!!" Keaton jumped over the couch and opened up the pizza boxes laying them out on the table. We ate to our hearts content, then turned the lights off, starting the movie. I hid my head in the crook of Wes' neck while he stroked my hair. This could not be any more perfect. Being in his arms made me feel safe, it was comfortable. 

Wesley's POV:

Having her here in my arms felt so good, it felt right. I've never really felt this way about a girl before. I've been with plenty of girls before. But i've never felt like this. I wanted to take things slow with her, I wanted to know everything about her. I think I was falling  for Marley. 

The movie ended and Marley was fast asleep in my lap. I looked at my phone and saw it was 1:00 in the morning, time for her to take her meds. I asked Keaton to get the pill bottles out of her bag and a glass of water. I whispered in here ear, "Mar.. Marley.. Wake up for a sec. You need to take your meds real fast." She groaned softly and sat up. She took the pills and water from Keaton, swallowing them, then laying back in my lap. Keaton laughed and took the glass from her, following Drew upstairs. "Goodnight guys!" I looked down at Marley, who was fast asleep in my lap. I scooped her up and carried her to my room, laying her on my bed. I took my shirt off and put some sweatpants on, then crawled under the covers with her. Marley opened her eyes slightly and smiled at me. "Thanks for everything Wes." She curled up to my chest and I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her in. "Goodnight Mar, I'm glad you're okay." She looked up at me, smiling and kissed me. Our lips moving  perfectly together, I grabbed handfuls of her hair, Marley rubbing her hands on my bare chest. I felt like I was on cloud nine. After about ten minutes, we pulled away. She grinned at me, before curling back up to my chest. I rested my chin on the top of her head, rubbing her back. "Goodnight Wesley." 

--short chapter, sorry!! i've had a lot going on with finals and moving home for christmas break. i promse to post again tomorrow! keep voting and reading xoxo