Chapter 45

We spent a week in Greece for our honeymoon. My parents had Cassidee and Mason so we could enjoy our honeymoon.

"I can't believe our trip is already over.'' I sighed as we walked through the airport.

''Yeah, but we'll get to see our kids again,'' Sabrina said.

''True.'' I smiled. We walked to the baggage claim to see my children and parents standing there. I power walked to them and picked up Cassidee from the ground, kissing her.

''I missed you so much!" I said, kissing her forehead. ''And you as well my little man!" I smiled, taking Mason from my mom.

''How was Greece?" My mom asked.

''I loved it! It was amazing.''

''We're just glad to be back home to these little ones.'' Sabrina smiled, joining us.

*****************************

We got home an hour later and were just relaxing with the kids. They were interested in what our honeymoon was like, well Cassidee was Mason seemed to be more interested with his toys.

''Which reminds me I got you a present.'' Sabrina smiled, getting up from the couch. She returned two seconds later and handed Cassidee a blue ceramic bead bracelet.

''I love it!" She exclaimed as Sabrina clasped it around her wrist.

''Now you have a little piece of Greece to carry around.'' I smiled. ''Take good care of it.''

''I will. I want to go to Greece now.''

''Maybe on your honeymoon you and your husband can go there,'' Sabrina suggested.

''No boys for a long long time.'' I chimed in.

Sorry it's short