Tommo the Tease

Louis was dreading waking up. He didn't want to leave today. Louis looked down at his boyfriend who was still asleep. Harry was snuggled in his arms, rubbing Louis's wrist with his thumb. Louis just wanted to stay like this forever. He didn't want to leave. Harry needed him. He needed Harry. He didn't know how he was going to get through 6 months without seeing his boyfriend. Louis hugged Harry tighter, not wanting to let go. He was hugging him so tight that it woke Harry up.

"Lou, why are you hugging me so tight?" Harry asks with a giggle. God, Louis loved Harry's giggle.

"I don't wanna leave you" Louis says with a frowny face.

"Oh Lou. I don't want you to leave me either" Harry says as he flips himself over so he's facing Louis.

"But you have to do this" Harry says as he caresses Louis's cheek.

Suddenly, Louis gets an idea.

"Technically, I don't have to go" Louis says with a cheeky grin.

"What do you mean? Of course you have to go! If you don't then you'll be fired!" Harry practically shouts.

"So what? If I get to be here with you, then nothing else matters" Louis says lovingly but Harry wasn't having any of it.

"Louis William Tomlinson, you are NOT quitting your job for me" Harry says, sternly.

"But Haz-" Louis starts.

"No Lou," Harry cuts him off, "You love your job. You know you do. And think about the fans! They love your album and they're already asking when another one is coming out. And you're gonna start your tour as soon as you leave the camp. You can't leave all that behind".

Louis looks down and sighs.

"I don't wanna leave you" Louis says, tears forming in his eyes.

"I don't want you to leave either. But you have to do this. Where's my brave and strong boyfriend that I know and love?" Harry asks, caressing Louis's cheek.

Louis smiles and looks up at Harry.

"I'm right here" he says with a loving look in his eyes.

"You can do this. I believe in you" Harry says to his boyfriend.

"Thanks Hazza" Louis says and Harry pulls him in for a hug.

They're just about to get up to have breakfast until the phone rings.

"I wonder who that could be" Louis says sarcastically, knowing exactly who's calling.

"Hello Sata- sorry, Simon" Louis says, trying not to laugh.

"Really mature Louis" Simon says with an annoyed tone.

"Get on with it" Louis says, impatient.

"Your car will be here to pick you up at 1. Get your bags packed. Remember, you can't bring any electronic device. You may bring your fish but as soon as it becomes an issue, it's getting flushed. Understood?" Simon says in a harsh tone of voice.

"Yes Sir" Louis rolls his eyes.

"Ok I'll leave you to pack up. You better say anything you want to say to Harry or the boys since you won't be able to speak with them for 6 months" Simon says and hangs up the phone.

Louis puts the phone down and climbs into Harry's lap.

"I'm leaving at 1 so we have about 5 hours or so" Louis says.

"I can't believe I won't be able to see you for 6 months" Harry says, starting to cry.

"I know, Hazza, I know. But hey, I'm here now. Might as well make the best of it" Louis says, trying to cheer up his boyfriend.

"Do you have anything in mind for our last day?" Harry asks his boyfriend.

"Maybe..." Louis smirks as he leans down to kiss Harry.

*SMUT WARNING. If you aren't comfortable then skip this part*

They kiss gently at first but the kiss slowly becomes more passionate and soon they are having a full-on make-out session. Louis can feel Harry getting harder by the second and he smiles at his small victory. Louis starts to move his hips in tiny circles causing their dicks to grind together. Harry lets out a soft moan and he bucks his hips up, hoping to gain more friction. Louis removes Harry's shirt and Harry does the same to Louis. Louis starts to leave lovebites all the way down Harry's torso until he reaches the waistband of Harry's joggers. Louis hesitates before pulling them down. Harry gives him a nod, telling him it's ok to continue. Louis pulls down Harry's joggers and now Harry is just in his boxers. Louis grabs Harry's dick and Harry lets out a whine. His dick was painfully hard in his boxers and even the slightest touch sent him over the edge. Louis starts to palm Harry through his boxers and Harry is already a moaning mess. It's been a while since they've done this and Harry is incredibly touch-starved. Once Louis was satisfied with Harry's response, he takes off his boxers and watches Harry's hard-on slap his stomach. Louis takes Harry's dick into his hand and starts to lightly move up and down.

"Louis. N-need your m-mouth" Harry moans out.

"Anything for you, Princess" Louis says as he places his lips around Harry's head.

Louis then gets a great idea. He always loved watching Harry beg for Louis to give him a blow. And teasing Harry was always fun. So Louis starts to kitten lick Harry's slit and Harry moans in response.

"L-louis. Stop t-teasing" Harry moans.

"What do you want baby?" Louis asks while taking his mouth off of Harry's dick.

"A blow-job. I want a blow-job" Harry whines.

"Well if that's what you want then you're gonna have to beg for it" Louis smirks. Hey, he's not Tommo the Tease for nothing!

"Please Louis! Oh give me a blow-job, please! I need your mouth so bad!" Harry yells out.

"Well princesses always get what they want" Louis says and before you know it, his lips were around Harry's head.

Louis bobs his head up and down as he takes in Harry's full length. Harry is a moaning mess and he entangles his hands in Louis's hair. Harry starts to move Louis's head up and down and Louis gags as Harry's dick hits the back of his throat. Louis continues to bob his head and Harry cums into his mouth, moaning Louis's name. Louis swallows it all and sits down next to his boyfriend.

*END OF SMUT*

"How was that, baby?" Louis asks as Harry starts to calm down.

"So good. Thank you, Lou. I haven't felt that good in a long time" Harry says while looking at his boyfriend, lovingly.

"Well if I'm gonna be gone for 6 months, I might as well give you one last blow" Louis chuckles.

Harry puts his joggers and boxers back on and stands up.

"Breakfast?" Harry asks.

"Let's go" Louis says as he walks with his boyfriend to the kitchen.

Author Notes:

Oooo spicy! I suck at writing smut so I apologize to anyone who enjoys reading smut. It was so bad. But I hope you at least found it entertaining. I figured this fic needed some smut so I decided to do it in this chapter. The next chapter is gonna be sad. I know I said that in the last chapter and this chapter certainly wasn't sad, but the next one will be. I hope you're enjoying this fic so far and I can't believe it has over 200 reads! That's insane! Thank you all and TPWK🌈❤️
~Grace

(Question: What's your least favorite thing about this fic so far and maybe I can work harder on it)