Come so far from Princess Park

Louis spent the whole car ride scrolling through old photos and videos since we wasn't going to see them for a while. He stumbled upon this one video of Harry from when they first moved to Princess Park together. Harry was doing an empty house tour while Louis recorded and the other boys joined in occasionally. Louis smiles at the memory.

**Flashback**

"Is it recording?" Harry asks

"Yes, Hazza, it's recording" Louis replies from behind the camera.

"Ok. Hi! I'm Harry Styles and this is my new home! Special thanks to my wonderful boyfriend for agreeing to film this for me" Harry says, gesturing to Louis.

"He really didn't wanna do it but after some convincing and Harry pulling the puppy-dog eyes, he eventually agreed" Niall says, putting an arm around Harry.

"It doesn't take much for Louis to say yes to Harry. The boy is so whipped" Zayn says, joining in.

"It's quite funny, actually. He's so in love" Liam says, making a heart shape with his hands.

Harry blushes and Louis rolls his eyes.

"Alright moving on!" Louis says, annoyed.

"Yeah so, the house tour. Let's go into the kitchen" Harry says and Louis folows him into the kitchen.

"Here's where Lou and I will be eating all our meals that I will cook because Louis can't cook to save his life" Harry says with a smug look.

"Hey that meal was good!" Louis exclaims, trying to defend himself.

"Knowing how to cook one meal doesn't count, Love" Harry says.

"Whatever" Louis says as he rolls his eyes.

"Let's move to the bedrooms!" Harry exclaims, excitedly.

Louis and Harry walk up the stairs and into their bedroom.

"This is where Lou and I will sleep and do other things" Harry says with a smirk.

"T.M.I. guys!" Liam shouts from the other room.

Harry giggles and blushes. 'Wow' Louis thought 'he has an adorable giggle'.

After several rooms later and even the other boys' parts of the manor, Harry and Louis plop down on the floor of the living room and snuggle. They couldn't wait to spend the next chapter of their life here.

**End of flashback**

A small tear leaks from Louis's eye. He misses that time. No contracts. No responsabilities. No hiding. They could just be themselves without being told that it's "wrong". Soon, Louis thinks, soon I'll leave Syco and Simon and Harry and I will finally be free. He decided that once he finally went back home, the first thing he'll do is leave that toxic and homophobic label and man. Louis smiles, thinking of his brilliant plan. His thoughts are quickly interrupted when he hears Simon's annoying voice.

"We're here"

Author Notes:

So I decided to leave off on another cliffhanger because I'm mean like that. Sorry not sorry. Sorry it was so short but it's late lol. Anyways, I hope you liked the flashback. I thought it was really cute but maybe I'm just being biased. So tell me what you think and if I should include more flashbacks. Maybe the next one in Harry's P.O.V? Also, I didn't proof read this so I'm sorry for any mistakes. Also, my computer is being a bitch and it won't let me change the picture. So for now until I can get it fixed, pretend it's a picture of Princess Park Manor and not Louis looking at a phone. Anyways I hope you liked it and are excited for future chapters. And tysm for 430 reads! That's crazy! Love you all and don't forget to TPWK.
~Grace

(Question: What woud you give to slap Simon right now?)