Medicine

*SMUT WARNING*
This chapter will be entirely smut so if you're not comfortable reading it then skip this chapter. It is not essential to the plot whatsoever so you wouldn't be missing anything important.

Harry crawled on top of Louis and started sucking on his neck, making sure not to leave any marks. Harry kissed all around Louis' neck until he found his sweet spot. Louis moaned at the contact. Harry smirked to himself as he continued to suck on his neck. Harry then began to trail kisses all the way down Louis' torso. When he reached the band of his boxers he stopped for a moment so he could take them off. Louis hissed as the sudden cold air hit the tip of his dick. Harry took Louis' cock in his hand and started pumping. Louis moaned, as he had missed this feeling. Harry quickly put his hand over Louis' mouth and gestured to the door, reminding him that there was still staff in the building. Louis understood and stopped making noise. Harry continued to pump faster and faster until Louis was finally hard enough. Before Harry started sucking he looked up at Louis to make sure it was okay. Louis nodded for Harry to continue. Harry started kitten licking at Louis' slit while occasionally putting his lips around his tip.

"Oi no teasing! That's my thing!" Louis said

Harry sighs, "Alright Daddy fine. No more teasing"

Louis moaned at the name. Then without warning, Harry took all of Louis into his mouth. Louis moaned again as Harry started bobbing his head. Harry nearly gags on Louis' cock but that doesn't stop him from grabbing Louis' hands and bringing them to his hair. Louis gets the message and starts to face fuck him. Harry is drooling everywhere and Louis decides that he's had enough. He wants Harry inside him. Louis takes his dick out of Harry's mouth and Harry whimpers from the loss.

"Why did you do that?" Harry asks with a sad face.

Louis lays on his back and moans.

"Fuck me"

Harry's eyes go dark as he runs to get the lube, condoms, and handcuffs. Louis' eyes go wide.

"Love, what are those for?" Louis asks, gesturing to the handcuffs.

"Thought we could have a little fun this time" Harry smirks

Louis moans at the thought of Harry handcuffing him and fucking the shit out of him. He hated to admit it, but he loved Harry's dominant side. He wished he would top more often.

"You ready?" Harry asks

Louis nods in response and Harry handcuffs him to the bed. He then lubes up his fingers and prepares Louis' hole for his cock. He sticks one digit in and pumps it in and out. Louis is a moaning, squirming mess and Harry loves it. He sticks another finger in and swirls the two around. He finally sticks a third one in and finally, Louis is prepped. Harry opens a condom and wraps it around his cock. He lubes himself up and aligns himself at Louis' entrance. Without warning, he pushed it in slowly. He waits for Louis to tell him it's okay to move. Once Louis nods, Harry pushes himself in all the way. He thrusts in and out slowly at first but picks up the pace as Louis gets more loose. Harry leans down to kiss Louis.

"Oh fuck Hazza!" Louis whispers loudly

Harry keeps thrusting harder and harder until finally, Louis moans the loudest he's moaned so far.

"I'm guessing I found it" Harry states.

Louis just nods his head, not able to speak. Harry keeps thrusting until Louis cums all over his stomach. Harry cums into the condom soon after. They lay on their backs trying to catch their breath.

"Thanks Hazza. I really needed that" Louis says once he finally settles down.

"Of course love" Harry says in return.

As the two lovers look at each other, they immediately start crying. They practically jumped into the each other's arms.

"I missed you so much Haz. I fucking hate this place" Louis cries into Harry's neck.

"I know my love. I missed you too. I'm so sorry you have to live through this" Harry says, hugging Louis tighter.

They stay there hugging each other completely naked for the rest of the night.

Author Notes:

So I suck lol. I said I would get better at updating and then I don't update for a month so my apologies. Also, I'm literally so bad at writing smut so I'm so sorry that you had to suffer through that lol. That will probably be it for smut in this fic because I cannot write it lol. Also I say lol too much. Anygays, I hope you liked this chapter. BTW, this fic will be coming to a close soon. I've had so much fun writing it and I can't wait to finish it for y'all! I love all of you and remember to TPWK
~Grace