Titanic

Louis woke up to the sound of Harry making breakfast. He walked sleepily out of the bedroom, into the kitchen. Louis grabbed a pancake off of Harry's plate and sprinted to the living room so Harry couldn't catch him in time. Louis took a bite of the pancake and Harry shook his head at him.

"Seriously Lou?" Harry giggled, "You could've waited, you know"

"Yeah I know. I'm lazy though. I'm hungry now so I'm eating now" Louis says with assertiveness.

Harry just laughed and finished making what was supposed to be Louis's pancake. When it was finished he put it on a plate, poured some syrup, and sat next to Louis. 

"I can't believe you eat your pancakes dry. Like seriously, who does that?" Harry asks as he looks at Louis's pancake in disgust.

"If that's how I like to eat, Harry, then that's up to me. So if you're gonna hold it against me then leave the flat" Louis says with a smirk.

"Liam's still pissed about that" Harry says mimicking Louis's smirk.

"Of course he is. The little shit never lets things go. He still gets mad about the time Zayn and I put lemons in his shoe" Louis says, laughing at the memory.  

"Oh yeah, I remember that! That was so funny. He was so mad!" Harry says, chuckling.

They finish their breakfast and snuggle on the couch for about a half-an-hour. They eventually get bored and Harry suggests they watch a movie.

"Sure. We can do that. What movie?" Louis asks.

"Hmmm... Titanic?" Harry suggests.

Louis and Harry smirk at each other. Titanic is somewhat of an important movie in their relationship... iykyk.

*SMUT WARNING* This part contains minor smut. It's just making out and touching so if you're not comfortable then don't read.

They start watching the movie. As the car scene approaches, Louis inches closer to Harry. Louis places his hand on Harry's thigh and starts to move his hand up. Harry's breath hitches and Louis smirks to himself. Louis continues to move his hand up, closer to Harry's crotch. Harry's breathing becomes heavy and fast. As Louis's hand approaches Harry's dick Louis sees that it is getting harder by the second. Louis removes his hand and Harry lets out a whimper of disappointment. Louis lets out a chuckle and swings himself around so he is now straddling Harry's waist. Harry grabs Louis's face and starts to kiss him, slowly at first but getting more passionate as things get more heated. Louis licks Harry's bottom lip, asking for permission to enter, and Harry happily lets him. They start to make out, passionately, and Harry reaches for Louis's shirt. As he starts to take it off, the phone rings. 

*END OF SMUT*

Louis lets out a groan and gets off of Harry's lap so he can pick up the phone.  He goes into the kitchen and mutters a swear under his breath. Harry looks at him, confused. Louis shows him the caller ID and Harry rolls his eyes. Louis answers the phone and brings it up to his ear.

"Simon! How are ya today?" Louis asks, sarcastically.

"You don't actually care so I'm just going to carry on" Simon says with an attitude.

"So what do you want?" Louis asks, not really wanting to hear the answer.

"I need you and Harry in my office immediately" 

Before Louis can even ask why, Simon hangs up the phone. Louis rolls his eyes and walks over to Harry. 

"He wants the two of us to meet him in his office" Louis says with dread.

"Ugh fine" Harry says with a whine.

Harry grabs his keyes and they leave their flat, dreading meeting with the man who ruined both their lives.

Author Notes:

Ok so I know this chapter is really short and kind of boring but I couldn't think of anything to write and I needed to get something out. So this is more of just a filler chapter. But I hope you guys liked it anyway. And I'm so bad at writing smut so I'm sorry if it sucked. Anyways, I hope you guys liked it and stick around for the next chapter (it will be much better I promise). Goodbye and TPWK🌈❤️
~Grace

(Question: What do you think will happen in the next chapter?)