"I'm Sorry My Love"

14 weeks after Louis left

Harry couldn't believe what he was reading. He didn't want to believe it. He stared at the piece of paper in his hands. He couldn't stop looking at those 3 words printed on the page.

I'm already gone.

He kept reading that sentence over and over out of denial. This can't be happening, he thought, not now not like this.

He ran out to his car and sped down the road.

He needed to be proven wrong.

As he arrived at the church, he raced to the front door. He shoved past the employees standing in his way. He ran and ran down the hallway. Once he reached Louis' door, he hesitated. What if the letter was true? What if Louis really is gone? He didn't want to imagine a world without Louis. So in hopes of being proven wrong, he opened the door.

And that's when he saw him.

Laying lifeless in the fetal position on the ground, there was Louis. His skin was so pale that it was almost green. His cheeks were wet from tears. His wrists were covered in scars and blood. His mouth was outlined with white foam. Laying next to him was an empty prescription bottle.

Once he saw Louis like this, Harry dropped to his knees and started bawling. He couldn't stop. He held Louis in his arms and just kept sobbing.

"I'm sorry my love," he whispered, "I'm so sorry".

Author Notes:

IDK what to say... sorry :(
~Grace