The Arrival

Louis's stomach turns. He looks up from his phone and stares at the tall, dark, prison-like church. Simon opens the door and snatches Louis's phone away from him. Louis rolls his eyes at Simon.

"I'll get your bag from the trunk" Simon says and leaves Louis standing there.

He looks up at the church once again and chills are sent down his spine. He hated it already and he wasn't even inside yet. He wanted to be home with Harry. He wanted to kiss that curly-haired, green-eyed, wonderful boy. He wanted to hear that sweet sweet giggle. He wanted to lay in his strong tattooed arms. He wanted his boy.

"Louis!" Simon shouts

"Jesus what?" Louis asks, startled.

"I was trying to tell you that your room is ready and that Nancy is waiting for you at the door" Simon says, annoyed.

"Alright alright" Louis rolls his eyes.

He takes his bag from Simon and walks up to the church. He is stopped by an old woman (Nancy he assumed) and she takes his fish bowl away from him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Louis asks, angrily.

"I'm taking this to your room. You have to go through inspection" Nancy says and leaves with Edward.

"Inspection?" Louis asks quietly, "what the hell do they have to inspect?"

An old man directs him towards the line for inspection. Louis peers around the other people in line to see what they were doing. Apparently the inspection was inspecting their bags and pockets and stuff like that.

"Next!" the inspector man shouts.

Louis walks up to the man and sets his bag down. The man uses a metal detector to make sure he didn't snuggle anything in. He then opens his bag. Louis's eyes go wide when he sees the bears, as he forgot that he packed them.

"What the hell are these?" the man asks.

"Um... there uh..." Louis stutters.

"Well?" the man starts to grow impatient.

Louis had to think of something. And fast.

"My church gave them to me. They're supposed to suck all the gay out of me if I sleep with them" Louis lies.

"Oh okay," the man says, "next!"

Louis walks away with a light smirk.

"I can't believe he fell for that" he chuckles.

Nancy meets him at the end of the hall and escorts him to his room. Louis opens the door and sees a dark gray room and with a small twin bed on the wall closest to the window. There's also a small table on the other side of the room with Edward's fishbowl sitting on top of it.

"Well what are you waiting for faggot? Get inside. Therapy starts tomorrow" Nancy says and with that, she slams the door.

Louis sits down on his bed and opens his bag. He managed to sneak a small polaroid of Harry holding Clifford. He's amazed the guy didn't see it. He takes out the bears and places them on his bed. He walks across the room to feed Edward.

"I guess you'll be my emotional support animal then" Louis says to Edward.

He sits on the floor and notices something under the bed. He reaches for it and sets it on the floor beside him. It's a stack of papers, a few pencils, and some envelopes. He sits there, unsure of what to do with them, until he gets an idea and starts writing

Dear Harry...

Author Notes:

im back! i hope you liked this chapter. i didn't lol. i just feel like it's not well written but i'm too lazy to change it lol. so i think y'all finally understand the title now. or maybe you don't lol. anygays i'm gonna stop rambling. if you liked this chapter then vote and comment! love you all and TPWK
~Grace

(Question: Who do you want to play Patrick in My Policeman? i want sebastian stan lol)