18 Weeks

It was morning and the two lovebirds have finally woken up. They just laid in bed for a solid 45 minutes until Harry figured he should probably leave before he got caught. Louis helped Harry pack up all his things. Once Harry was all packed Louis stated crying.

"What's wrong love?" Harry asks, pulling Louis in for a hug.

"I don't want you to leave" Louis says in between sobs.

"I know, Lou, I know" Harry says, trying to comfort his boyfriend.

Soon enough they were both sobbing.

Harry through his bags out the window. Before he climbed out, he pulled Louis in for one last hug.

"Only 18 weeks love, 18 weeks" Harry says to Louis before climbing out the window.

Harry blows Louis a kiss farewell and climbs down. He takes his stuff and heads to his car. He waves up at Louis' window as he gets into his car. And with that, he was gone.

Louis sat down on his bed, devastated. Harry had been gone for 20 seconds and he already missed him. Louis dragged himself out of his bed so he could get dressed. He sat in his bed doing nothing for a solid 2 hours. Soon enough, everyone arrived.

It was back to reality. The mean staff, the nasty meals, the lonely nights. It had been 6 weeks of this bullshit and Louis couldn't wait to leave it all behind.

18 weeks he thought. Just 18 weeks. But what Harry and Louis didn't know was that Louis would get out of that hell hole a lot sooner...

Author Notes:

I suck lol. It's been a month since I've updated this thing and I'm so sorry. Especially to the people who didn't read the last chapter because of the smut. So Addie, I'm really sorry lol. I hope y'all liked this chapter though. This story needed some fluff because man is it depressing. I'm happy to announce that this fic is almost done and then you won't have to worry about me being a sucky author and not updating it. Anygays, I hope you enjoyed and also happy pride! TPWK 🌈❤️

~ Grace