Part 3 Chapter 7a

tw: sexual content

"Fuck! Holy...fuck!"

Zach gripped Ophelia's hip tightly, and used his strength to move her. And he moved her perfectly.

Ophelia was on top of Zach, and she was leaned forward, her hands on his shoulders. She wondered if her weight hurt him at all. She was never able to tell. He always had such happy expressions on his face.

It was almost a week after Bryce's funeral, and Zach had decided to skip football practice that day. He figured he wasn't needed, anyway.

Instead of going to practice, he went to Ophelia's house. Ophelia's empty house.

Ophelia was still grounded, because of her arrest, and because her mother found out about the incident with Montgomery's father. But her mother loved Zach, so he was always allowed over.

And Zach was grateful. Especially at times like this.

Zach and Ophelia had been working on homework, but that quickly stopped when Zach put his hand on her thigh. It was a turn on for Ophelia, seeing how large his hands were, especially on her body.

So doing homework turned into having sex. Not that either of them minded.

Ophelia could tell Zach had finished when he gripped her hips tightly, and then he slowed his movements, breathing deeply, eyes closed, head thrown back.

Ophelia smiled. His grip on her softened. She leaned down further, and kissed her on the lips, before getting off of him, and laying next to him.

"Fuck," he said again.

She snuggled into him, and kissed his cheek, before grabbing a blanket and pulling it over the two.

She put her head on his chest, smiling to herself.

His body felt so hot against her skin.

He wrapped his arms around her, hugging her.

"I love you," she told him.

He was still panting. "God, I fucking love you."

She giggled.

"How was that?" he asked her. "Like, for you?"

She looked up at him, and kissed him softly on the lips. "I loved it."

He laughed, and shook his head. "C'mon, Ophelia. Really."

"What?" she smiled. "I liked it."

Zach bit his lip. "But did you..."

Ophelia sighed. "I told you to stop worrying about that."

Zach groaned. "Ophelia-"

"Hey, hey, hey," she told him. "It was perfect. Let's leave it at that."

But Zach didn't want to leave him at that. It bothered him almost every time they had sex, because he was never sure how she felt about it.

Hannah Baker was the only other girl Zach had been intimate with, and she was able to make herself finish when she was on top. And Zach could please her when he was on top. Either way, they would both finish, nearly every time.

Zach just wished Ophelia would be okay with him being on top. He was sure he would be able to make her feel good then.

The day after Bryce's funeral, things were tense between him and Ophelia. He thought it was still because of the fact she learned he turned in her statement against Montgomery. And the fact that he had gone to see Bryce homecoming night.