Part 2 Chapter 12b

It was surprising, but it wasn't a surprise.

And Montgomery was supposed to be expecting her. But it was unexpected how early she arrived.

Montgomery's parents were out of town, and he was told to stay at the house all night, not leaving, so that he could be there in case Estella needed anything.

Ophelia didn't like doing anything sexual while Estella was there. She would kiss him, but barely. Ophelia was shy, and at the time, she was shy about people knowing she was sexually active. Which was strange, since Montgomery was the exact opposite.

But Montgomery didn't try to make a move on her when she got shy, because she never wanted to risk that she would leave and go home.

But Montgomery was horny. He had been all day. Ophelia would over in an hour, so he decided that he would masturbate before she got there. In his mind, that would erase horniness when she arrived.

Montgomery put on earphones, and laid back in his bed. He put his phone on incognito mode, and pulled his pants down to his mid thighs.

He had opened a pornography site, and scrolled through the categories. He found a three way video. Two girls, one guy. Watching that video, he began touching himself. The video turned him on, but not enough for him to finish.

When he got bored of that video, he scrolled in the recommended. There next video had a pinned photo of a girl riding a guy, so he clicked on it. He was a little surprised to see this video involved a girl, but two guys.

The girl in the video was pretty, but not as pretty as Ophelia was to him. She made sexual sounds that turned him on even more. Both guys in the video had a turn with the girl, only to then start making out with each other.

Montgomery winced. He didn't know the video would turn into that. He was going to change it, but when the camera panned out, and the face of one of the boys was shown more clearly, he hesitated.

There was a boy with brown hair, who had gotten on his knees to give the taller, more muscular man a blow job. He was skinny, and the taller man was able to grip his hair easily, and force him down further into his member.

The girl seemed to be out of the video completely now, but still, Montgomery decided to keep watching.

Finally, the thinner boy ended up on his hands and knees, while the muscular boy took him from behind.

Montgomery began touching himself again. He had liked the sexual sounds the girl had been making, but he started liking the boy's sound more. His grunts and pleasurable groans brought Montgomery close to finishing.

He was watching the video, focusing on how the porn star's entire body shifted with each thrust. But then his door opened.

The opening caught his eye, and he looked up. Ophelia had walked in. Her eyes widened, shocked at the sight of Montgomery masturbating on his bed.

She had been knocking, but he didn't respond, so she came in thinking he was sleeping.

Ophelia covered her eyes quickly. "Oh, god!"

Yes, she had seen Montgomery naked before. But this was still unsettling for her to see, probably because she hadn't expected it.

"Shit!" Montgomery yelled. He dropped his phone, and buttoned up his pants quickly, nearly falling off the bed to get up. He put himself away. Ophelia was just outside the door, turning around with her hands covering her eyes.