Chapter 13

DISCLAIMER: SEXUAL ASSAULT AND DARK THEMES. DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY SEXUAL ASSAULT. YOU CAN SKIP IT AND MESSAGE ME AND I WILL SUMMARIZE WHAT HAPPENED.

"Another one!" Montgomery yelled, watching Ophelia set down the shot glass she had just finished.

Ophelia shook her head quickly, waving her arms back and forth dramatically. "No..no...I've had enough..."

"C'mon!" Jessica cheered, setting down one more shot glass in front of her. Ophelia felt too out of it to be able to tell what it was. "Just one more Ophelia. I am the host of this party and I am requiring one more shot out of you." Jessica was slurring so badly Ophelia wondered how many shots she had taken already.

"I don't...."

The shot glass was shoved in her face. She wasn't able to tell by who. But Zachary could. He saw that it was Bryce who had picked the drink off the table and basically forced it onto her.

Zachary had been sitting across from Montgomery and Ophelia for over half an hour. He had to watch them make out for a straight seven minutes during their game of seven minutes in heaven, which some idiot had decided didn't require a closet.

So it had been easy for him to take a lot of drinks.

He didn't like Montgomery and Ophelia together. He never did. She was too good for him. She was too good for anyone at there school. If he was being honest, she was too good for anyone in the world. No girl could ever compare to her.

She was smart, beautiful, and talented. Why was she still here? In this ugly, small town. She was too good for it.

Montgomery stood up, and Ophelia moaned slightly. Zachary figures she might now be too drunk to even speak. She was swaying now. She looked like she was almost unconscious.

"Imma grab another drink" he said, "you want one, Brycey?"

"Nah. I'm good." Bryce said casually.

Montgomery muttered a quick "be right back" before leaving.

There was a girl and boy sitting beside Zachary. He couldn't figure out who it was. His vision was becoming blurry. But he could tell they both left.

It was the three of them now. Ophelia, Bryce, and Zachary. But Zachary wished it was just him and Ophelia.

Ophelia wasn't looking so good. She tried sitting up, but a rush of nausea and dizziness hit her. She fell against Bryce's shoulder.

"Well, hello" Bryce muttered. He moved his shoulder slightly.

Unable to physically lift herself due to her forced intoxication, she fell off his shoulder, head landing in his lap.

Bryce stilled. "Woah..."

Zachary watched him brush a piece of hair behind her ear, exposing her beautiful face to him and Zachary. Zachary wondered if it felt as smooth as it looked.

Bryce shot a glance at him. "What you think, Dempsey?"

Zachary didn't even notice Bryce spoke to him. This caused Bryce to smile. "You're out of it too, huh?"

Ophelia brought her arm up to rest under her head, unintentionally brushing against Bryce's lower member, which was now hardened.

He muffled a gasp. "What are you doing to me, O?"

Bryce ran his hand down her back, causing her body to shift at the new touch. Her head shifted slightly as well, brushing against him again.