Part 4 Chapter 10c

tw: heavy mentions of sexual assault

Scott let out a laugh as he looked down at his screen. It was late, and school was almost over. He was parked in the back of the parking lot, waiting for Ophelia to finally get released so he could take her back to the Jensen's. He had texted, asking her if she had a good day.

She responded, 'It was eh. Missed you. ( ˘ ³˘)'

He had never seen that emoticon before. He texted back, 'How did you make that?'

He waited a minute for a reply.

O 💕🌹👸🏻: I can do all kinds ()

"What the fuck?" he breathed, smiling.

He asked, 'Are you copying them from somewhere?'

O 💕🌹👸🏻: I make them all myself (ˊᵕˋ)* ੈ✩˚

He laughed. "What a liar."

Scott was about to reply again, but he got a text from Justin.

Justy🏈💪🏼: Are you at school already?

Scott frowned, sending, 'Yeah, what's up?'

A moment passed.

Justy🏈💪🏼: Can you meet me in the locker room?

*****

"I can't believe you guys talked me into this," Justin said. He looked at his brother. "Clay, I can't believe you've been ignoring me for weeks and don't talk to me until you need my help."

Clay crossed his arms, and rolled his eyes. "This is help for all of us."

The boys stood in the locker room, Justin sitting on the bench. Ani was next to Clay.

"What the fuck are you even needing to ask him so badly?" Justin asked.

"Don't worry about that," Ani told him. "You can go now."

Justin scoffed. "I'm not going. Especially not since you asked me to."

Ani rolled her eyes. "Look, I'm just getting Scott off our trail-"

"He's not on our trail," Justin said.

Ani just replied, "Then it'll be easy, won't it?"