Prologue : Coup D'Etat

Years ago there was a war going on until a young Cheetah boy by the name of Akio overthrew the leaders

Akio : (Jumps into the middle of the fight) Stop this now or you'll leave me no choice but to make you stop so if you don't take this warning then so be it!

(No one heeds his warning and suddenly he erupts in a sound unlike a Cheetah).

Hero : huaaa! ( Different colour lights engulf him,then it clears,in his place was 7 feet tall Cheetah).

Suddenly everything becomes eerily quiet and no one dares to move under his harsh glare.

Hero : Now like I said this ends now. From today on there will be peace around here and no one will be dictated to or looked down upon. As for the now former clan leaders you will go live either alone or together,I don't care what happens to you,get out of my sight!

Seeing the seriousness in his eyes and strength in his form that towered over them even while on all four his legs the former clan leaders obeyed and went away,everyone else had a feast that night and from
then on everything
became completely different.

The following morning he met a girl he didn't know about from his clan,she was beautiful and had a calming aura around her,after a year had passed they had gotten married and had a son,the clans disbanded,a man and woman of each clan started families,the rest just split up.

Now years later the hero and his wife lived in the city with both doing retail work and their son now a young teenager of 16 years old,they got him transferred from his previous school to a different one that actually had a secret hostel for anthrmorphic humans started by the hero.