Ch 15 Relic Of Creation

Reader POV

We arrive at our destination and walk inside the hospital. We get to the room and see who I assume is Penny already walking out.

Reader: "Excuse me, are you Penny Polendina?"

Penny: "Yes."

Reader: "And have you already received the winter maiden's powers?"

Penny: "How did you know? Are you a psychic?"

Reader: "No, I just have good information."

Penny: "Why do you want to know about my maiden power?"

Reader: "Because I need some help and it involves the power of a maiden."

Penny: "Is this like a game?"

Reader: "In a way."

Penny: "Can I play?"

Reader: "Sure why not. I need your help getting to the headmaster of Atlas academy."

Penny: "That would be headmaster Ironwood, I can take you to him."

Reader: "Great." *looks at Willow* "Willow, I'll meet you back at the mansion."

She pouts but leaves while me and Penny head to meet this Ironwood fella. We arrive at a citadel like building and head straight inside. Penny leads me to Ironwood's office and we walk through the door.

Ironwood: "Penny, what are you doing here?"

Penny: "I'm playing a game."

Ironwood: "Really? What kind of game is it?"

Reader: "I need to get into the vault under this school and retrieve the relic inside it."

Ironwood: "I don't know what you are talking about."

Reader: *sighs* "Come on Ironwood, don't waste my time."

Ironwood: "I will have to ask to leave my office and my school."

Reader: "Sorry, but I'm afraid I can't do that."

Penny: *slightly scared* "Is this part of the game?"

Reader: "Penny, could you be a dear and wait outside and make sure no one interrupts us?"

Penny: "I don't know."

Reader: "Penny, please."

Penny: "Alright."

Reader: "Also no matter what you hear do not come in okay?"

Penny: "Ok."

She leaves the room and Ironwood reaches under his table.

Ironwood: "What is the meaning of this?"

I sigh and show him my true form which makes him freeze in place.

Reader: "Listen, I don't want to be forceful. But I will be if I have to."

Ironwood: "Who are you?"

Reader: "The third brother god, god of fear. I need the relics so I can return home to my brothers."

Ironwood: "Is that the only reason?"

Reader: "Yes."

Ironwood: *sighs* "I might regret this, but even I know when I should give up."

I redo my human disguise and we walk out of his office towards the vault.

Penny: "Where are we going now?"

Reader: "To finish our game."

We reach the vault and stand in front of the door.

Reader: "All right Penny, all you have to do is place your hand on the door."

She nods and does what I told her; the vault door opens and I walk inside towards the relic. The relic is a golden staff with a blue crystal on the top. I grab it and walk out of the vault; I exit Atlas academy and teleport to my room in the Schnee manor. I lock the door and sit on the bed then try to speak to the staff.

Reader: "Can anyone hear me?"

Staff: "Loud and clear."

Reader: "Who am I speaking to?"

Fritz: "My name is Fritz and I am the relic of creation. Who am I speaking to?

Reader: "The youngest brother god, god of fear."

Fritz: "Is that really you Phobos?"

Reader: "Damn my brother!"

Fritz: "Oops, I forgot you hated that nickname."

Reader: "For now my name is Y/N."

Fritz: "Nah, your name is Phobos."

Readerr: "Stop calling me that!"

Fritz: *laughs* "Too late Phobos!"

Reader: "I hope you know that I can snap you in half."

Fritz: "Please don't, I like living."

Reader: "Then call me Y/N."

Fritz: *sighs* "Fine, hello Y/N. Alright now what do you want?"

Reader: "I am collecting the four relics so I can return home."

Fritz: "Wait, you're in the human world?"

Reader: "Yeah, for some reason I was brought here and I can't return home without help from the relics."

Fritz: "Man, sucks to suck doesn't it?"

Reader: "I see why darkness hated you."

I hide the staff and head back to the others who are in the middle of lunch. I join them by sitting next to Weiss and filling my plate. After lunch I grab the staff and teleport back to my dorm back at Beacon. Salem spots me and walks to me.

Salem: "Is that the relic?"

Reader: "Yep, the staff of creation."

Fritz: "Name's fritz."

Jinn: "Oh Oum."

Fritz: "Hello again Jinn."

Jinn: *unenthusiastically* "Hello Fritz."

Fritz: "Oh come on, you know you missed me."

Jinn: "Not even close to being true."

Reader: "All right enough you two." *looks at Salem* "That's two relics and now we just need two more."

Salem: "One step closer to your goal."

Reader: "Where's Cinder and her two followers?"

Salem: "They are with Roman looking for clues on the summer Maiden and won't be back until tomorrow."

Reader: "Well, since they're gone wanna have sex?"

Salem: "Shouldn't you be in Atlas?"

Reader: "I may have turned Weiss' mother into a sex demon and now she wants it almost every time we are together. I need a little break."

I pull out my scroll and tell Weiss I will be spending the night in a hotel in Atlas. When that was down Salem removes her clothes and jumps onto me like a horny rabbit. A few hours later we lay in bed when Jinn speaks.

Jinn: "Bout time you two were finished."

Reader: "What, are you feeling left out?"

She doesn't answer which basically means yes. I use a little bit of my power to withdraw Jinn from her lamp. The moment she is free she jumps onto us and thus kicks off the best and literally the most magical threesome that has ever been done. Close to five in the morning Fritz finally speaks.

Fritz: "Release me from this staff, I want to join."

Reader: "Hell no, it's weird if there is a second male."