Ch 3 School

Reader POV

I am bored out of my mind; why I'm like this is because we are listening to this old man going on and on about his youth. I know there are subliminal hints about killing grimm in them; but come on, the stories are just so damn boring. I start slamming my head on the desk to the point where the desk starts cracking. I am stopped when I hear the old man yell; I look up and see Weiss fighting a Borbatusk. I watch the fight unfold and Weiss barely wins; the next day we are in Miss Glynda's class and watch as Jaune gets manhandled by a jackass named Cardin. Cardin is ironically the same guy I met on the first day and who tried to put the moves on Salem. Cardin gets ready to attack Jaune with a downward strike when Glynda stops him.

Glynda: "That's enough. Students as you can see, Mr. Arc's aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament style duel this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle and that the official may call the match." *looks at Jaune* "Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now. Please try to refer to your scroll during combat. Gauging your aura will help you decide when it is best to attack or when it is better to move to a more defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf now would we?"

Cardin: "Speak for yourself."

Reader: "Hey I thought slow people were supposed to be friendly."

Cardin: "I told you I'm not slow!"

Reader: "It's okay Arnie, I didn't mean to offend you."

Cardin: "Shut up!"

Reader: "Is that all you know what to say?"

Cardin: "Goodwitch, I want to fight him."

Glynda: "Only if he wants to."

Reader: "It's okay, I'll do it."

I jump inside the arena and take my place. Before we start I decide I want to mess with Cardin some more.

Reader: "Remember Raymond, don't cry when I beat you."

Cardin: "Shut up!"

Reader: "Seriously, it's like a broken record with that."

A buzzer goes off and the match starts; I just stand there and let Cardin get close. He swings his mace at me and I let it hit me. The swing connects with my neck and I feel it break.

Salem POV

I see Cardin back away in horror and this allows us to see what he is looking at. Y/N's neck is broken and some of the bones are sticking out. I hear several gasps and sounds of people almost puking. Y/N just casually rips his head back into place and forces the bones back inside his body.

Reader POV

I right my head and pop my neck. I look at everyone else and they look mortified.

Reader: "What?"

Cardin: "I just broke your neck and you just fixed it like it was nothing."

Reader: "That's my power I can heal from any injury no matter how severe."

Cardin: "Screw this, I forfeit."

He takes off to the locker room and I'm left unsatisfied.

Glynda: "Y/N is the winner."

Reader: "Thanks beautiful."

I see her blush but she tries to hide it.

Glynda: "It's miss Goodwitch!"

Reader: "Whatever you say sweet thing."

Lunch hits and I sit with Salem and both teams RWBY and JNPR. Nora is in the middle of a story when I see Jaune sulking and playing with his food.

Reader: "What's wrong Jaune?"

Jaune: "Nothing I'm fine."

Reader: "Jaune, no you're not. Something is bothering you and I would like to know what it is."

Jaune: "Why do you care?"

Reader: "Because I can't stand it when people suffer and nobody does anything to help them."

Jaune: "It's just there is someone here who isn't exactly friendly to me."

Reader: "Cardin?"

Jaune: "How did you-"

Reader: "When you've been around for as long as I have, you tend to pay attention to things nobody else does."

Jaune: "How do I get him to leave me alone?"

Reader: "Simple, when he tries to make you move; you stand your ground and say 'no, you move."

Jaune: "You make it sound so easy."

Reader: "You can do it, you just have to believe in yourself."

???: "Please stop."

We look and see Cardin picking on a faunus.

Reader: "Observe."

I exit the table and walk to Cardin. I turn him around and try to intimidate him.

Reader: "Stop."

Cardin: "I'm in charge of what I do not you."

I place my hand on his shoulder and let him see my true eyes.

Reader: "Do you really feel like you are change of yourself."

Cardin: "What?"

Reader: "I'm letting you off with a warning, but just know that if I see you pick on anyone. I will make sure you know that I own you; do you understand?"

All the color leaves his face and he shyly nods.

Reader: "Good, now release that girl before I break your arm."

He does as he is told and walks away.

Reader: "Are you okay?"

Girl: "Yes."

Reader: "Is there anything I can do to help you?"

Girl: "There is one thing."

Salem POV

I watch as the girl escorts Y/N out of the cafeteria. I follow them and as I follow them I see them go inside a room. I walk up to the room and I hear something.

Girls: "Ahh~ That feels really good."

Reader: "I'm glad you like it. What about if I do this?"

Girl: "Oh! Right there! That's the spot!"

I go red faced and barge into the room.

Salem: "You two just met and you're already doing that?!"

Reader: "What do you mean?"

Girl: "Yeah, what did you think we were doing?"

I look up and see the girl laying on a table with her top clothes off and Y/N's hands on her shoulders.

Salem: "What exactly were you two doing?"

Girl: "He was giving me a massage."

Salem: "What about those sounds she made?"

Girl: "I got hurt when training and he helped relieved the pain by massaging it. Speaking of which you are really good at it."

Reader: "Thanks, I practiced a lot." *looks at me* "Hey Selena, why is there blood coming out of your nose?"