Ch 14 Talk With Jacques

Reader POV

Reader: "It's been a long time Jacques."

Jacques: "That voice, no it can't be."

I release my true form and Jacques' expression is that of pure terror. I walk in front of his desk and he is shaking.

Jacques: "W-w-what brings you t-to my h-h-home?"

Reader: "We made a deal and you have yet to pay me."

Jacques: "Please, I need more time."

Reader: "I gave you forty years, that is more than enough time."

Jacques: "I'm so close to the top-"

Reader: "Zip it. You came to me on your eighteenth birthday begging and pleading for me to make your feared. I gave you the fear to conquer your enemies and make it to the top."

Jacques: "I have made it to second place, I think that is more than enough."

Reader: "That wasn't the deal. You said you would take my gift and use it to get to the top. Yet when I look at you, all I see is a tiny man sitting in runner up."

Jacques: "What are you going to do?"

Reader: "Make sure you know that when you make a deal with me, you always need to keep your word."

I lift up my hand and bring it closer to his face and he screams for his life. After over a hour I let go of Jacques and he falls back in his seat. I return to my human form and head out of the room. I get most of body out of the door when I look at Jacques.

Reader: "Oh and Jacques, if you don't start being nicer to Weiss,"

I flash him a menacing smile and speak in my normal voice.

Reader: "Not even Oum himself will be able to find your body."

I close the door and walk down the hall when Weiss spots me.

Weiss: "There you are, where were you?"

Reader: "Just having a talk with your father."

Weiss: *worried* "How did it go?"

Reader: "Really well, we had a major breakthrough."

Weiss: *sniffs* "Why does it smell like burnt meat?"

Reader: "He cooked us some fish, but accidently overcooked them."

Weiss: "Oh, okay then. Shall we get ready for bed?"

Reader: "Let's."

We get ready for bed and I lay in my bed and think about things when my bedroom door opens. I look and see Weiss and Willow walk in and sit on my bed.

Reader: "Hey you two, did you need something."

Weiss: "I just want to thank you for talking with my father."

Willow: "Yeah, thanks to that, he has promised to spend more time with her."

Reader: "That is good to hear."

Weiss gets up and leaves, me and Willow look at each other and smile. I use my magic to lock the door and make Willow's clothes disappear.

Willow: "Which one do you want to destroy this time?"

Reader: "Your main door."

She smiles and we get down and dirty. Around two in the morning Willow gets off me and lays on her back.

Willow: "How are you this good?"

Reader: "Natural talent."

Willow: "I don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow."

Reader: "You will after a few hours. Hey Willow?"

Willow: "Yes?"

Reader: "Are you familiar with the maidens?"

Willow: "Yeah why?"

Reader: "I'm looking for the winter maiden and I heard she here in Atlas."

Willow: "You must be talking about Fria."

Reader: "Who's that?"

Willow: "She is the current winter maiden but she is close to her end so we are about to have her transfer her maiden powers."

Reader: "Do you know who will receive her maiden power?"

Willow: "Yes, a girl named Penny Polendina."

Reader: "When will she receive them?"

Willow: "Tomorrow afternoon."

Reader: "Can you take me to where this will happen?"

Willow: "Yes. Now lay with me."

Before I can protest she wraps her arms and legs around me making escape impossible. I sigh in defeat and just wait for the sun to rise. After four hours the sun finally rises and Willow releases me. I wait till she gets dressed then we both walk to the kitchen; the moment I walk into the kitchen I see Whitley looking at me with hatred in his eyes. I smile and grab his mom's ass which makes her let out a little moan. Whitley bends his fork in half and I see some tears fall down his cheek.

Weiss: "Whitley are you oaky?"

Whitley: *voice breaking* "Shut up."

I smile at his torment and sit down with Weiss on my left and Willow on my right. Jacques sits down at the table and he looks different. I feel Willow place her hand on my thigh and rub it; I think I turned her into a sex crazed maniac. I scoot closer to the table so her hand is better hidden; I feel her undo my pants and use her soft hand.

Jacques: "Good morning everyone."

Weiss: "You are happy today father, is there a reason?"

Jacques: "Why yes my dear daughter, it's because of Y/N that I'm in a good mood."

Weiss: "How so?"

Jacques: "Because, he taught me to let loose and enjoy life while I can. After all, I am in my later years and I want to make the most of them."

Weiss: "You were right Y/N, you two really did have a breakthrough."

Reader: "Yeah, you know me just happy to HELP."

Jacques: "Are you okay?"

I take a bite of the food to better cover up my lie.

Reader: "Yeah, it's just this food is so good that I can't help but exclaim it."

Klein: *bashful* "Oh stop it, I'm sure it's only alright."

Willow takes her hand away and I use my magic to redo my pants then clean the mess. When breakfast was finished me and Willow head out of the mansion and head towards where Penny was set to retrieve the winter maiden's power.