Chapter 17

your p.o.v.

"Y/N-SENPAI!!"

"SHOYOOO!!"

I let go of Akaashi's hand and opened my arms to the boy. He ran into them, making us both fall back. Before I had time to process this, someone fell on top of Hinata making me groan from the pressure. 

"Noya-san! Hinata! Good idea!" Tanaka shouted. Then yet another weight crushed me.

"Hey! Stop horse playing and get off of Y/N!" Daichi yelled.

Nishinoya and Tanaka scrambled to get off of me. Hinata stayed and was still hugging me. I smiled and pet his orange hair. "We saw each other yesterday, bubs."

"I know but Kageyama is being extra mean today. I think the cold weather is affecting him. You're safe."

I gently sat up and he remained in my arms. I pulled him for one last hug. "I'll talk to him."

This made Hinata jump up and thank me. He helped me up from the floor and ran off to join Nishinoya and Tanaka, who were getting out the 'Fly' banner from the gym. A hand touched my thigh making me jump. 

"It's just me, you have dirt on your pants," a voice said. Akaashi was brushing the dirt off of my legs.

"Don't use that as an excuse to touch my butt."

I felt his body against mine. "I don't need an excuse, love." His hand grazed my hip and began to trail down. 

"I'm running away now." I sprinted off to the soccer fields where the festival would take place. Half of the team was there. They all saw me coming near and waved. I slowed down to a jog and waved back. "Hey guys! Sorry we're a bit late."

"We?"

"I was bringing Akaashi, remember?"

"Oh, right. Where is he?"

"By the gym, I ran off to find you guys. Don't worry, Daichi and the other were there so it's not like he's lost." I approached the group and helped them set up tables. Quite a few clubs were around and doing the same. Once everything was set up I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Y/N." Damn it.

"Look, I'm really sorry about this morning. I know-" 

Ennoshita pulled me in for a hug and cut me off. I hugged him back. "Did you at least talk to Akaashi about it?" I nodded. "Good. You don't have to explain it to me if you don't want to. I just want to make sure you're okay."

"I'm okay." I kissed his temple. "Thank you for caring. Now, where's Tobio?"

He pulled away, a confused look on his face. "Kageyama? Um," he peered over me and pointed. "There."

"KAGEYAMA TOBIO!"

"Ha, the kings in trouble."

I walked up to Kageyama. His almost six foot figure towered over me. Yet he looked scared. Good. "I'll buy you a pack of those Gungun yogurts you like so much if you stop picking on Hinata for the rest of the day. Poor kid is just excited! Be nice."

"It's not my fault he-"

I pulled his collar so we were face to face. "Think of the yogurt, Tobio."

His eyes widened. He pouted slightly. "Pfft... fine."

"My work here is done. TADASHI!" I ran over to Yamaguchi. We spent the next few minutes talking. He even told me about this date Tsukishima took him on the day before.

"L/N-san, Yamaguchi-kun, mind helping me with the food?"

"Of course, Sensei."

Yamaguchi and I helped Takeda get the food out of Ukai's car. For our booth we were going to sell meat buns. It was bound to help raise money easily. The meat buns from Ukai's shop were a staple among Karasuno High. Eventually everyone came around to help and Akaashi finally joined me at the booth.