Chapter 7

your p.o.v

"Los amo." I said to my mother and hung up the call. I took a quick look in the mirror. I was dressed in the usual black gym shorts, plain T-shirt and my track jacket. I was left with just my hair to cover the faint bruise on my neck. It looked like it was yellowing already, which I took as a good sign. I walked out of the locker-room to put my things away so they'd be ready to take tonight. Damn, we leave tonight. 

My phone began to ring. I looked at the screen to see it was Ennoshita.

"What?" I thought I could hear a laugh in the background but decided to ignore it.

"Come down. Breakfast won't be given out forever you know."

"It's still early. Give me a few minutes."

"Hurry up, please."

I groaned and muttered under my breath. "Yeah, whatever. I just need to put some stuff away. In the meantime, guess what."

"What's up?"

"The mark isn't too bad. It's mostly blood vessels at the surface. I think it should go unnoticed."

"I'm glad that's the case," said a voice that wasn't Ennoshita.

"Wha- Akaashi?"

"Oh, did I not mention he was here?"

"You're the worst, Chikara." I zipped up my bag and set it in my designated place. "I'm coming down. See you there." I hung up the call and walked out of the room, shoes in hand. I finally reached the exit, slipping on my shoes before walking out of the building. My eyes met Akaashi's immediately. I gave him a smile and scanned the area for Ennoshita.

"Where's-" I spotted him running opposite of us. I pointed at his figure and gave Akaashi a confused look.

"Oh, he said some of your first and second years were fighting."

I shook my head and I walked down the steps to stand in front of him. "Good morning."

He gave me a small smile. "Good morning, beautiful."

I couldn't help but blush. He looked around us then kissed my cheek, making my face heat up even more. The smile on his face deepened. His gaze shifted to my neck. He brought a hand to the curtain of hair draped over my shoulder.

"Mind if I..?"

"Go ahead."

He lifted my hair as I tilted my head to give him a clear view. 

"I'm really sorry. I didn't think about the fact it would make a mark." He let my hair fall back down. His hand went up to my cheek. "Let's go get you something to eat, yeah?" 

I nodded up at him. He dropped his hand and motioned for me to follow.

"Hey, mind if I ask what you and Ennoshita were doing together?"

"He wanted to talk about us."

"Us?"

"He was encouraging the idea of.." he trailed off. I looked up to see him turned away from me, the tips of his ears reddening. "Of you and I being together."

"If you have time later, I was hoping we could talk about it, actually."

He turned his gaze to me, an embarrassed smile on his face while nodding. The walk continued until we reached the dining hall. I saw Bokuto walking around with a sad look on his face.

"Hey, Akaashi, what happened to Bokuto-san?" I nudged his side and pointed to Bokuto.

"I'm not sure." He cupped his hands around his mouth. "Bokuto-san."