0.0

▬ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎- 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ▬

AS black messy hair was pushed out of his face, Carter looked down at his yellow teddy bear, Mr cuddles while not saying a single word.

Meanwhile, downstairs were the deafening sounds of both of his parents fighting heard. They always fought for as long as he could remember which was at the time about ten to eleven years.

Weren't married couples supposed to love each other?

Apparently not.

Without thinking, the raven jumped of the bed and ran out the door in a blink of an eye.

With slow and quiet steps he wrapped his tanned fingers around the railing of the stairs and managed to lean forward to see the whole scene from above.

"Don't you see what he is doing to me?" his mother screamed, giving his father a firm push. "That child he's killing me, he tried to kill me today!"

Carter slightly flinched at the loud tone. With a frown displayed on his face he decided to remain silent. It wasn't the first time he had heard something like this.

His mother practically thought he was the devil's descendant or something.

You wouldn't think that was a too bad thing since he lived in a family of mainly purebloods. But somehow it was to her.

All Carter wanted was for her to love him like a mother should've loved their son,even though he knew that would be quite impossible at this point.

He had tried to bond with her quite a few times, which unfortunately had all resulted into failures.

Once she did love him, he thought.

It had all changed because of the ability he had gotten around the age of 6.

He was different from the average witch if wizard because of his ability.

"He's just a child!" his dad yelled back, mostly shocked. "He's a child, our child for the record and I love him! So should you Carla."

Before even having a single chance to continue, the sound of shattering glass was echoing through the house.

The boy's hazel coloured eyes widened and without even waiting a single second to think of what could happen next, he released his hands from the railing and started sprinting downstairs.

Right that moment he watched his mother,who pulled out her wand and pointed it at him, setting the raven to an halt.

"You... This is all your fault, if I never gave birth to you this wouldn't have happened. I would be happy and no one would get hurt. Everything would be better."

Carter really didn't know what to say. Did she loath him this much...?

He slowly looked up at her and stared his mother dead in the eyes.

Hers were almost identical to his, hazel colored intwinged with a hint of vibrant green in each.

" I'm sorry-"