5.

I know I said Sunday, but I'm really excited to get this chapter out :))) It's a short one, but happy Halloween cuties!

You rolled your eyes, pulling Spencer's car door open. He sat in the driver's seat with a small smile on his face.

"What was that?" You asked.

"What was what?" Spencer replied wryly as he started the car and pulled onto the road.

"You are so difficult Dr. Reid."

You sat in the car looking out the window for about 5 minutes before glancing over at Spencer. His eyes were focused on the road, his hands tapping rhythmically on the steering wheel.

"Enjoying the view?" Spencer asked, not taking his eyes off the road.

"You, Dr. Reid, are such a tease,"

"Oh I'm the tease? At least I didn't pretend to be asleep after waking up in someone's arms."

You looked at him in complete and utter shock, "You knew?"

"Of course I knew, Y/N, I'm not an idiot."

"I should've known, Mr. 187."

"It's Dr. 187 to you," Reid said as he placed his hand on your knee.

Your breathing hitched as you laughed off his correction. You stared at his hand, unsure of what to do next.

"Reid," you warned

"What?" He replied innocently, sliding his hand up to your lower thigh.

"Reid," you warned again, this time being more stern with your words. Your head told you no, but the butterflies in your stomach said yes.

"Friends don't do this, right? That's what you're gonna say... we're just," he slides his hand up to your upper thigh this time, squeezing it quickly, "friends?"

You're so flustered that you can't even speak. All you manage to do in reply is nod.

Spencer continued to test your limits the rest of the drive. He drew meaningless lines all over your upper thigh. Your cheeks were flushed and you couldn't speak. You threw your head back against the headrest and closed your eyes as you took deep breaths trying not to come undone.

All of a sudden Reid pulled his hand away and your eyes shot open.

"We're here" he said cheekily.

"No way," you said as you grabbed his wrist, "not this time."

You climbed into the driver's seat and straddled Spencer's lap, "How's this for just friends Dr Reid?"

"As long as you keep calling me doctor, this works just fine for 'just friends,'" Reid said as his hands roamed over your back.

You cup his face in your hands as his hands move down to cup your ass.

"Just friends?" you asked before moving any closer.

"Just friends," Spencer replied as you closed the distance between you two, kissing him passionately.

Your hands moved from his face to his hair as Spencer deepened the kiss. You opened your mouth, giving his tongue access to yours and you heard him let out a small moan.

"Excited, Dr. Reid?" you asked, still pressed against his lips.

Instead of answering, Reid removed a hand from your ass to grab yours. He guided you down to the growing bulge in his pants allowing you to palm it gently.

"'I'll take that as a yes" you said keeping your other hand on his head, running it through his hair. You go to unzip his pants when he suddenly stops kissing you.

"Not in a car. At least not right now. All in due time, princess."

Princess. Now you could get used to that.

"Fine," you say with a seductive smile as you lean back against the steering wheel accidentally honking it.

Your hand moves to cover your mouth at the speed of lightning as you start laughing. Horror spreads across Spencer's before he bursts out laughing as well.

"Reid?" You hear from across the parking garage.

Shit. You'd recognize that voice anywhere. You and Spencer looked at eachother coming to the same realization at the same time. Garcia.