If My Husband Finds Out...(Forty-Eight)

Note: Two more chapters left. Mature content in this chapter. Don't read if you don't like it. The only important part is the last paragraph.

                “You know I never thought that I could be so happy.” Vincent smiled at me when we got to our room. His hand was still in mine, as it had been all night.

                “I didn’t either.” I told him honestly.

                “I don’t know how I lived without you for so long.” He bent down to kiss my lips gently.

                “Oh please, what kind of life was that?” I giggled into his lips.

                “None at all, my love.” His hands had moved and were now on my hips. “You look so beautiful.” He looked up and down my body.

                “I do?” I teased.

                “You do. I love that dress, but…”He trailed off as his right hand moved to the back of it and gently pulled at the ribbon.

                “But what, Prince?” I asked then gasped when the dress began falling from my chest. “Your highness, you’re quite lovely, but…You see, if my husband finds out, he’ll be sure to off you.” I said in the most innocent voice I could muster.

                “Somehow I don’t think he’ll mind.” Vincent laughed as he helped me step out of my dress. He then pulled me back to him and held me close. His lips moved furiously on mine, his excitement taking over. Vincent moved his right hand underneath my bra while his left hand was still around my waist. I gasped as he fondled my breast. He moved so his area was now pressed against mine. His tongue was still tangled with mine as we found our way to the bed, which he gently pushed me on. I was fumbling with the buttons on his shirt when I heard him laugh. He then broke the kiss and tore off his shirt. I rested my hand on his chest as I found his tongue again with mine. His hands had gone to the clasp of my bra, which he of course undid. He broke the kiss again to pull it all the way off. He smiled down at me as he caressed my breasts with his tongue.

                “Vincent.” I moaned as I grabbed his head to pull him closer.

                “Hmm?” He said, not missing a beat with his tongue.

                “I want you now.” I told him.

                “Want me how?” He asked then continued what he was doing.

                “I want you inside of me.” I blushed. His mouth stopped and returned to mine.

                “Sweetheart, I think we have on too many clothes for that to happen.” He laughed at my frustrated expression. I grabbed the  button on his pants and easily undid it. I then unzipped his zipper, seeing his manhood through his silky boxers. I bit my lip and stared up at him as he stepped out of his pants.

                I looked up at him expectantly, but when he didn’t move I said, “Well?”

                “Well what, love?” A sly smile was playing on his lips.

                “Aren’t you going to take off your boxers?” He shook his head no. I knew he wanted to, though, I could see it in his eyes.

                “I want you to do it.” He said. I sighed, but found the top of them with my hands. He stood up and took a step back. I raised an eyebrow at him. He put his hand up and motioned for me to come with his index finger. I let out a frustrated sigh and sat up. When I got to the edge of the bed I looked at him to make sure he wasn’t going to move again. When I was sure he would stay put I placed my hands back on his boxers. Slowly I pulled it down all the way. His hard manhood was sticking straight out. I giggled at this. He then pushed me back gently on the bed and let his hands now find my bottoms.

                “Just do it already.” I groaned as he slid his hand over my stomach sensually. My phrase was rewarded with a laugh, but he did as I said. As my panties were pulled off my body he made sure to apply more pressure to certain areas. Vincent picked my body up and placed me properly on the bed. His lips found mine and my fingers found his hair. Vincent’s hands were underneath me, holding me tightly to him.

                “I love you.” I told him.

                “I love you too.” He replied before he pushed into me.

**************

                Quite some time later we were lying on our bed, just holding each other. His hand was on my stomach, my hand on his. I listened to his soft breath with my head on his chest.

                “Why did you stop today?” He asked me.

                “What do you mean?”  Was he talking about the wonderful bliss we had just had?

                “When I was at the altar, you stopped and gasped, why?”

                “I had this weird vision; I guess you’d call it.” I didn’t know how I saw it or what it even was.

                “Show me.” He said.

                “How?”

                “Just picture it all again and I will be able to see it.” He told me. I was nervous I would mess something up, but I pictured it again, none the less.

                “Well, it’s no surprise that Easton is behind this.” Vincent spoke.

                “I know, but who is the other person?”

                “The voice is familiar, but I’m not quite sure.”

                “I’m scared.” I told him honestly.

                “Don’t be, I would never let anything happen to you, you know that.” He kissed my forehead as we fell into sleep. Tomorrow was going to be a very long day. It was his coronation, our coronation. Tomorrow we would be king and queen. Tomorrow things were going to start changing. Tomorrow our painted on bull’s-eye became a much bigger tattoo.