Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Zoey

“You still mad at me?” Ezra said.

“I’m so over that situation.” I said.

I was in the kitchen baking cookies with Alyssa for a party they were having in class tomorrow. She was really excited about it and I was to because I love to see her smile and I hate that me and E had that argument in front of her.

“Daddy.” Alyssa said.

“What is it?” Ezra said standing beside her.

“Mommy is coming to school with me are you?”

I looked at him waiting on him to answer and he just stared at me because he probably couldn’t go.

“Are you coming or not?” I finally said.

“Uh…I mean…” he said then looked away.

“You can’t come daddy…” Alyssa said looking at him.

“I’ll go.” He said sighing.

“Yay! It’s gonna be so much fun.”

“Sweetie let’s put these in the oven so we can finish the cupcakes, okay?” I said smiling at her.

“Okay mommy.” She said getting off of the stepstool as I slid the cookie sheet in the oven.

“Bella.” Ezra said.

I sighed putting my hands on my hips and looked at him.

“What E?”

He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and I just stared at him not saying anything or moving.

“Don’t be like this Zoe…you know you can’t stay mad at me that long no matter how hard you try. You know I love you and wouldn’t hurt you.” He said staring in my eyes.

“This is not the time Ezra.” I said trying to free myself from his grip but he held me tightly.