Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Zoey

The weekend came, a Friday night, and Brea and LaMaya were going to a party just because we felt like it. We even invited Indiaah, you know Jamahl’s girl because I wanted to be nice. Ezra said he would stay home with his friends because they didn’t feel like going out. They are so stupid sometimes but anyways it was around 9 pm and I was getting ready and here King, Jamahl and Ezra was staring at me the entire time.

“Why the fuck you gotta dress up to go to a party? You trying to see another nigga or something?” Ezra said staring at me putting on my makeup.

“Omg E please don’t start. I don’t want any of those guys okay.” I said turning and looking at him.

The rest of the girls were on their way here but I guess they were running late.

“You do need to change.” King said.

“You look sexy to me.” Jamahl said smiling and looking at Ezra.

“Already bro, Ima fuck you up.” Ezra said.

“I fucked your bitch nigga.” Jamahl said.

King laughed and I stared at them.

“Get the fuck out.” Ezra said smiling.

I just ignored them and looked at myself in the mirror. I had on a short tight dress and some heels, the dress wasn’t short to where if I bend over everything is out but it’s above the knee and cute.

Ezra walked over to me from behind and I turned around and looked at him.

“You know you ain’t gotta wear this right, I mean who you trying to look cute for? I’m your boyfriend.” He said.

I just smiled at him.

“Stop being so jealous of nothing. I don’t want anybody else Ezra.” I told him.

“I’m just saying though, don’t let me find out about your boyfriend. I’ll kill him Bella.”

“You are a lot of talk.”

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer and I laughed and laid my head on chest. He looked at me and I smiled.