Chapter 56

Chapter 56

Zoey

“I can’t believe this.” I said staring at Ezra.

“Zoe I told you what was up a long time ago. Did you think I was lying?” Ezra said to me.

“…She has your baby.” I said fighting back tears.

“Why are you acting like this is new information? You knew she was having my kid.” He said.

“I was praying to God that it wasn’t yours! How could you be so stupid?!” I yelled at him.

“Whatever Zoey, you don’t give a fuck about it so stop acting like you care and go be with that nigga you let all up and through ya damn crib.” He said.

“Fuck you!” I yelled grabbing those stupid papers and throwing them at him.

“Fuck you too!” He yelled in my face.

“Don’t ever speak to me again! I hate you!” I told him.

“I don’t give a fuck Zoey! Fuck you! You knew what was up so what the fuck you tripping for?! You HATE ME?! THAT’S FUCKING COOL! IM DONE!”

“SO GO BE WITH THAT BITCH THEN! GO FUCK HER!” I screamed as tears flew down my cheek.

“GO BE WITH THAT BITCH ASS NIGGA YOU HAVE LAID UP IN HERE! GO BE WITH HIS MUTHAFUCKING ASS! THAT’S WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT RIGHT?! YOU BEEN WANTING HIS FUCKING ASS RIGHT?! I DON’T GIVE A FUCK ZOEY! YOU WANNA BE WITH THAT FUCK NIGGA! BE WITH HIS ASS!” Ezra yelled all in my face.

I haven’t saw him this mad in forever but how dare he try and flip this on me. I didn’t get cheat, he did.

“I hate you so much.” I said.

“I hate you too. I don’t even know why I’m still trying. I’m done, go let him fuck you since that’s what you want.”

I love him so much, he’s hurting me so badly right now.

“You have no idea about anything that’s going on.” I said wiping my eyes.

“Why the hell you fucking with him?” Ezra said staring me in the eyes.