Chapter 61

Chapter 61

King

I don’t know what was going on but I was now sitting outside the delivery room because they were having complications with the birth.

“Is she okay? What happened?” Zoey asked.

“I don’t know what’s going on.” I said trying to remain cool. I probably seemed a little emotionless to them though.

“Everything gonna be okay bruh, she straight.” E said to me.

“Hope so.” I mumbled.

I looked across from me and stared at this Terrell nigga. Why the fuck is he here anyways? I really don’t like him.

“You been fucking with my girl?” I said mugging Terrell.

He laughed sarcastically. “Do you really wanna have this conversation while she in there struggling to stay alive?” he said.

“Chill with all that.” Ezra said looking at both of us.

“I just asked him a question.” I said staring that nigga down.

“To be honest with you King, what Brea and I got going on don’t concern you.” Terrell said.

“Fuck you mean? I know you been putting shit in her head, and I’m bout tired of your ass.” I said.

“I don’t wanna argue with you bro.” he said.

“I’m not trying to argue with you either, but why the fuck you up here with my baby mama like this your kid she having.”

“Guys…please stop.” Zoey said.

Terrell stepped in my face.

“You know what, that’s your problem. You don’t know how to treat women. So that’s all she is to you…your baby mama? Interesting because if I want Brea just know it’s not a problem to get her. I just wouldn’t dog her like you do but she blind to your bullshit. I see right through it, so if I was you I’d get my shit together before a nigga like me take her under my wing. Is that what you wanted to hear?” Terrell said staring me in the eyes.