Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Ezra

I woke up the next morning around 9 am and my fucking head was hurting like shit. I looked beside me and there that stripper was from last night. I really don’t remember shit but from the looks of it, I fucked myself up. I shook her and she opened her eyes and looked at me.

“What you doing in here?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” she said.

“Did we fuck last night?” I asked.

She stared at me.

“No, you were like I can’t because I have a girlfriend but you still slept in the same bed as me.”

“Actually I remember coming in here first.”

“Whatever, my night would have been better if we did have sex but you killed my vibe.”

Thank God I didn’t fuck that girl shit!

“You not just saying that are you?”

“No dumbass ask your stupid friends.” She said getting out the bed and searching for her things I guess.

There was a loud ass noise and I heard yelling and shit I already knew who it was.

Damn!

“Yo get out of here, hurry up.” I said trying to get this chick out the same room as me before Zoey got down here.

“So you have a girlfriend? That was real smart.” She said opening the door and Zoey stood there staring at both of us.

The girl was in her panties in bra. I had on nothing but some basketball shorts so I already knew she was assuming.

She stared at me then looked at the girl.

“I don’t have nothing to do with this so I’m gone.” That girl said walking away.

Zoey looked at her as she walked away like she wanted to kill her then she looked back at me, what the fuck was I supposed to say? She was gonna think what she was gonna think.