Chapter 53

Chapter 53

Indiaah

I know most people wouldn’t agree with the decision I made about staying with Jamahl even after he cheated on me but this isn’t everyone’s relationship. It’s mine. I love him with all my heart and I don’t want to be away from him ever. People make mistakes and I feel that everyone deserves a second chance. I just love him and I forgave him. If he cheats on me again well it’ll be my fault for trusting him but we’ll see were things go from here. It was only a few days until Christmas and I was out with Jamahl shopping.

“Did you ever tell me what you wanted for Christmas? Did you even want something?” Jamahl said looking at me with a smirk on his face.

“You better be playing baby.” I said pushing him as we continued walking through the mall.

“Dead ass serious.” He said.

“Whatever no you’re not.”

“Who all you buying shit for?” Jamahl asked.

“The people I’m with 24/7 duh and I’m getting something for Bre’s baby.”

“We been at this damn mall for a long ass time.”

“You ready to go?”

“Hell yeah.”

“Alright, well we can go then.” I said.

“You done?” he asked.

“Yeah I got everything really.”

“Alright let’s go.” He said holding all my bags as we left the mall.

We headed back home. I know some people think it’s weird for me to be staying with my boyfriend and to be honest I don’t too much care what they think because it’s my life and I’ll make mistakes and learn from them.

“What you thinking about?” Jamahl asked grabbing my hand as he drove.

I looked at him.

“I trust that you won’t cheat on me again.” I finally said.

He sighed.

“I’m not Indie, I apologized for it. It’s not gonna happen again, I promise.” Jamahl said.

“I love you.”

“I love you too bae.” He said.

“What if I told you I was pregnant? What would you do?” I asked.

“Are you pregnant?” he asked looking at me.

“Answer my question first baby.”

“I mean I’ll be there for you, that’s all I can do.”

“Oh okay.”

“You pregnant?”

“No, but…”

“But what?” he said.

“This is gonna sound crazy if I tell you.” I said to him.

“What’s up?”

“Well…it’s just that all my friends have babies…and…”

“Damn baby you trying to get pregnant?” he asked looking at me.