Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Ezra

When I finally pulled up to my house it was on fucking fire, like in flames and nobody was outside so I figured they were still in. The fire department was pulling up and rushing over along with the ambulance and police.

How the fuck all this shit happened so fast? I don’t know.

I ran to try to go in but they wouldn’t let me and it was pissing me off.

“If somebody is dead in there because of ya’ll Ima kill ya’ll asses.” I said.

“Sir stay back this is very dangerous.” One of the firefighters said to me.

“…E…” somebody said weakly from behind me.

I turned around and it was Lorenzo.

What the fuck? I thought he was dead?!

“Bro what the fuck is wrong with you?” I said running over to him.

“…can’t breathe…” he said out of breath.

I looked around for somebody to help because I then say the blood leaking from his body. I yelled out for somebody to help me and they ran over and put him on a stretcher, if he didn’t make it to the hospital now he would be dead so they left with him and a different one came.

I sat outside watching our house burn and after ten minutes they came out with everybody. Zoey was crying her eyes out and I didn’t see Alyssa and that shit was scaring me.

“Zoe where is she?!” I asked staring at her.

“They’re taking her to the hospital because she isn’t breathing.” She said.

My phone vibrated with a text and I opened it and it read:

Payback’s a bitch ! ain’t it?! Ima kill you, ya friends, and ya family then ima take zoe and we gon’ go! That’s my bitch. I hope that lil fuck ass baby dead. Just know im watching yall and I know yo every move bitch! You thought shooting me was gon hold me down! Nah fuck ass nigga! I killed ya homies and im coming for the rest of ya’ll. I hoped you enjoyed that fire I worked hard to create! Oh and you already know but ima tell you again bitch its ANTON!