Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Zoey

It had been two weeks later [mid-april] and for some odd reason Ezra had been giving me more money than usual but he wasn't home hat much anymore. I was starting to wonder because he was skipping school some days lying to me like I didn't know. I don't what it is that he's hiding from me but I'll find out.

In the meantime he had just walked in and sat his stuff down. I had just put Alyssa in her crib just to lay her down because she wasn't sleep but I wanted to talk to E.

His phone started ringing and it was that Yasmine trick so I answered.

"Hello." I said with much attitude.

"Zoey just let me talk to Ezra, me and him have some things to talk about." Yasmine said.

"Bitch what the hell do you have to talk to him about?" I yelled.

"Zoey sweetie it's not that serious can you please just let me talk to him. I don't want any problems." She said sighing.

"Why are you calling his phone?" I questioned her.

"It's none of your business because if it was, he would have told you and not me...don't you think?"

I was boiling. I wanted to go through the phone on this bitch.

Ezra came back into the room and stared at me on his phone.

"What you doing?" He said getting mad and staring at me.

"What do you mean what am I doing?" I said.

"Don't be answering my phone like that Zoey." He said taking it from me.

I stared at him.

"Are you serious?" I said.

"Hell yeah, don't do that shit."

"What are you being so secretive about? You got another girlfriend?"

He shook his head and just talked to that bitch on the phone right in my face. I don know if it was just me but that really just like got to me. I'm his girlfriend, I'm the one he's supposed to talk to about any and everything. I don't like him talking to her because she wants him.

"...I can come through later...she kinda tripping right now..." Ezra said.

I went over and stood in front of him and snatched the phone right out of his hand and I just hug it up. I can't believe he's doing this IN MY FACE!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled at him.

"Why the fuck you tripping on me so hard? Damn can I not talk to other females?" He said.