Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Zoey

My mom and dad were back from out of town and I was letting LaMaya stay at my house until she got everything figured out at hers and so the asshole wouldn’t fuck with her but she was at Sky house right now.

I was trying to get out the house without my mom saying anything because my dad was back at work but she stopped me.

“Zoey where are you going?” she asked.

“Mom, I’m going over to Ezra’s house to check on him. He’s sick.” I said staring at her.

She gave me a long hard stare. “Go ahead, you just make sure you are home by 11:30 tonight.”

“Mom please don’t give me a curfew.”

“Well don’t go out.”

I rolled my eyes and stomped out.

When I got to his house, Madison opened the door and she kind of rolled her eyes at me but I just ignored and went to his room. I don’t think she has a reason to be mad at me I didn’t do anything to her.

I knocked on his door before walking in and he was laid out on the bed with just basketball shorts on.

“Ezra.” I said closing the door behind me and walking over to him.

He didn’t even say nothing. I sat my purse down and looked at him and he looked so tired. I don’t know how in the hell he got sick but he did.

I climbed in the bed and pulled him in my lap and that took everything in me.

“You are so freaking heavy E.” I said.

“My fucking head hurt like shit…” he said looking up at me.

I think he had some type of virus because he was throwing up earlier.

Maybe he’s pregnant. Joking.

I laughed at that.

He wrapped his arms around me and put his head on my chest and I just smiled.

“Don’t act like a baby Ezra.” I said smiling.

“I am…I don’t feel good.”

“Go to sleep then, I’ll be here.” I said.

I grabbed the q-tips box sitting on the nightstand and took one out before I could do anything my phone started ringing and it was Imani.

“Hey Imani.” I said answering.

“Hey girl where you at?” she said.

“At Ezra’s house.”

“Like always.”

“Stop it…he’s sick.” I said cleaning his ears with the q-tip. I guess he does that often because nothing really came out.

“Aww, you taking care of your baby.” She said laughing.

I smiled. “Yes I have to because no one else will.”

“That’s cute, I envy ya’ll relationship.”

“Don’t, we are just another couple.”

“Everybody in the world know ya’ll are more than that, I mean you over his house with him while he’s sick. I’m not gonna lie I wouldn’t do that shit.” She said.

I laughed. “Yes you would with King.”

“Don’t take it there.”

“You like him though.”

“So? What’s your point? He know I do but don’t say that shit.”

I looked down at Ezra and he was knocked out in my arms. Poor baby, the medicine put him right to sleep.

“I’m gonna find me a boy like E cause he nice.”

“You can find somebody better than him.” I said.

“Yeah I doubt it but girl, I’m gonna let you get back to your baby.”

“Girl bye.” I said laughing.

“Bye.” She said hanging up.

I have never seen him in such a deep sleep and it was so cute because his face looks so innocent and gorgeous. I love him so much.

I got bored so I felt around on his nightstand and grabbed his brush and started brushing his hair. I know how to do it well because If I didn’t I wouldn’t be doing it now fucking his head up.

I then took a picture of him laying on me and sent it to my page online. He looked so adorable it was cute. I got a lot of likes and comments. The boys nasty asses were focused on him laying on my boobies! Not the point!

“Ezra.” I said playing with his ear.

I know he probably couldn’t hear me.

“Ezra baby…” I said again.

“…yeah….” Was all he said.

He didn’t even open his eyes. I wanted to scream, I hate that he’s sick because it’s no fun and I miss him because all he is going to do Is sleep, but I want him to get better.

I just laid back on the pillow with him and eventually I went to sleep too…

****I KNOW IT WAS SHORT BUT I'LL DO BETTER!!****