Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Ezra

We was back in school just doing nothing, it was spirit week so these hoes was coming to school looking stupid as hell. I ain’t into all that shit. I was chilling in my second block class my niggas. We had a sub we were just kicking it. Half the people in the class didn’t really have this class but don’t nobody give a fuck.

“Ezra I’ve been missing you.” Yasmine said smiling and wrapping her arms around me.

“Nah, she want the D.” Jamahl said.

“Whatever Jamahl.” She said sitting next to me all close and shit.

“Don’t you got a nigga though?” King asked looking at her.

“Not at all but if I did it would be with my baby E.” she said.

“Aw E! Got them hoes.” Quez said laughing.

I just laughed and looked at them.

“I am not a hoe.” Yasmine said.

“What are you then?” King asked.

“A girl just like the hoes ya’ll call your girlfriend.” She said.

I looked at her like she was crazy.

“Don’t call my girl a hoe Yasmine cause that’ll get you fucked up on some real shit.” I said to her.

“I wasn’t talking about your girlfriend.” She said.

“Shid you really don’t want it with mines though.” King said laughing.

“Hell nah.” Quez said laughing.

“How you gonna get made though when you riding this nigga nuts and he got a girl and a fucking baby. You are a hoe.” Jamahl said.

“Fuck you, your girlfriend is a hoe.” Yasmine said.

“I mean why you getting mad though? You know this nigga got a damn girl and you still fucking with him? You a damn groupie. He don’t want you at all so quit riding his nuts shit. It’s old.” Jamahl said.