Chapter 6

Chapter 6

LaMaya

I sat next to him tears pouring from my eyes! How can you love a person so much and still hate them? He is always telling me that he loves me and I believe him every time.

Every time we have sex without a condom just like now. He tells me not to worry and I believe it.

Every time he tells me I’m his girlfriend when in public he don’t claim me.

Every time he mentally and physically hurt me!

Every single time he do these things to me I continue to stay.

It’s a completely different story when we are in public because I don’t want anyone to know what I am going through with D’Andre so I just smile like everything is fine.

“Shut the fuck up LaMaya before I give yo ass something to cry about!” Dre shouted at me.

My point right there. He didn’t act this way around nobody else and you wouldn’t even think we would like this. He hits very often and I just cover it up. I know what people will think if I just open up but I can’t do it.

He tells me he love me when we are having unprotected sex! After that it’s just hoe this hoe that.

I don’t know how to leave him because he told me I wouldn’t leave him alive. What can a person do when their life is threatened?

You wouldn’t believe the things he put me through at all. He made me watch him and Emma, yes his “girlfriend”, have sex.

“I hate you…” I mumbled.

“What the fuck you say?!” he yelled.

I probably shouldn’t have said that.

“Bitch I know you fucking hear me!” he said pushing me off the bed.

I tried to catch myself but it was no use. I don’t know why he did this to me. He basically ran this house because it was just him and his grandmother. She was so nice to me but she wasn’t here to save me now.

I tried to hurry and get up before he came over but it was too late, he came over and pushed me back down and started to hit me like I was a guy! He was fighting me like a man.

All I could do was sit there and let him because even if I attempted to fight him back it would only make him more angry.