Chapter 5-Part 2

I followed him as if my life depended on it.  He led me back up to the main house.  Oh no!  Was he going to tell my Father?

I did not want any trouble.  I had just wanted to get away and here I was being coaxed right back to where I'd just came from.

I sighed inwardly.  This was so crazy.  It seemed as if every male owned me.  I was a slave to them. Always obeying them.  What about my needs?  I asked herself.

"Aribella."

I Jumped when I heard the Alpha's angry voice.  

Why was he always mad at me.  Why was it that I could never do anything right?

"Yes Father?"  I said, lowering my head in submission.

"What is it that you did to Allen?"  He boomed.

"How dare you try to.. to... mate with him!  

Have we not raised you right?  Have you no morals?  

Or are you just a loose femme?

Mortified Aribella looked down at the floor.  How could he say those things about her?  

In front of another Alpha no less.  She felt the tears burning the back of her eyes painfully.

"I did not.  I told you Allen was a creep."

"You never listen to me!  None of you do!"  Her glossy eyes flashed with anger.

"So much of a creep that you kissed him?  So much of a creep that you acted like you wanted him Aribella?  

You must help me because I am confused here.  

Your words contradict your actions young lady."

"But!"

Oh what was the use.  She thought.  He refuses to believe me anyway.  

So why should I bother explaining anything to him.  I guess this will just be another battle that he will win.

Aribella argued with herself.

"Then to have Alpha Blake see you in such a compromising manner.  

Really Aribella.  This has got to stop.  I barely know who you are now adays.  What happened to the sweet pup I once knew?

Oh how I had to bite my tongue.  Sweet pup my ass!  Every time we seemed to be making progress something happened and as usual it was all his  FAULT.

"Listen child.  I have no choice but to send you away.  You will go meet you mate.  He will take care of you.  

I had hoped on waiting but I see that I can not.  You're just to bothersome.  If you would just calm down and do as I say then none of this would be happening Aribella.

It is not my fault.  It is yours."  He angrily stated.

There it was.  The blame.  Again.  How many times was I to listen to this?  How many more times was I to get lectured for doing nothing wrong.  

I was tired.  So so very tired of all of this.  It seemed like I could not escape.  No matter what I did.  I always was captured.

Maybe I should just do what everyone wants.  Would that make my life easier?  All I wanted to do was be free!  Be young and happy and live my life.

Yet I had no life.  Slaves don't get to have lives.  Or opinions or even feelings for that matter.  I looked at the Alpha, my resolve weakened.

"Fine.  Whatever you say.  I don't give a damn anymore."

"Let's go and get it over with.  Where is my soon to be mate?  

I can't wait to make pups with him."

I said boldly.  My anger was all consuming at this point.  If he insisted upon embarrassing me, then I would do the same thing back to him.

Screw it.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Alpha Blake look away.  

A smile smile tugged at his lips.  Oh he was enjoying this was he?  Well... then I should give him something to smile about.

"I hope your son is good looking Alpha Blake.  I do have a roaming eye and I can't guarantee that I will be faithful to him but it he looks good.. it might keep me interested.

For a few days at least."  I laughed smugly.

I flipped my golden hair over my shoulder and grinned widely.  Oh he was not smiling any longer?  I smiled harder.  My father just started at me with a look of increasing disappointment.

"I have no words for you right now Daughter of mine.  

Surely you jest."  He looked at Alpha Blake and they seemed to come to some kind of silent understanding.

"My dear Aribella."  Alpha Blake said in a kind voice.

  "I am sure my son will be happy with you as you will be with him.  My land will become yours.  Our family's will unite, making us that much stronger."

"We shall journey tonight.  Ff that's Ok with you Michael."  He said.

My father nodded.  Agreeing with him.  

Oh hell no!

"Tonight?"  I gasped.

"Yes tonight Aribella.  There is no need to keep you here any-longer.  All you do is cause confusion.  I have told you over and over again, now is not the time for your teenage rebellion."

I did not know what to say in return.  Of course I already knew that I was problematic for him.  I personally did not see how.  But if this is how he wanted it to be then fine.

I would live up to every rotten thing he has said about me. If for no other reason than to spite him.  

To myself... in my own opinion, I am not being childish in my way of thinking.

Everyone demanded that I respect them but no one respected me.  I felt like a pretty Persian rug. You were allowed to look at it all day, but never walk on it.

Useless.

If this is how he wanted it.  If this is how the Luna wanted it then fine, I'd gladly go.  Why bother saying no?  My objections would just fall upon deaf ears like they always did.

No one cared about me and the more I thought about it..

 I felt the same damn way about them.  Send me off then!

Let the games begin.