Chapter 2-Part 1

"No way!"

"Who does he think he is Ari?"  Olive asked me.

I rolled my eyes and popped another Cheeto into my mouth.

"The Alpha duh!"

Olive cut her eyes at me and I smirked at her.

"God I've missed this."  I squealed.

"Me too!"  She giggled.

We were posted up in her bedroom.  Lounging on her bed and eating a variety of snacks.  I was laying flat on my back.

"Oh my God  you really have a One Direction poster on the ceiling Olive."

"Hey, don't judge me."   She said as she slapped my leg playfully.

"I'm not.  They aren't so bad, I guess."

"Not bad my ass!  She scoffed.

Say awesome!"

"I will never say that but I can tell you who is awesome."  I said as I pushed myself into a upright position.

"Ooo... do tell."  Olive clapped her hands.

"Well Blake Shelton is pretty damn sexy, for a older wolf."

I started to sing the lyrics to my favorite song of his.  

"Yeah the boys 'round here

Drinking that ice cold beer

Talkin' 'bout girls, talkin' 'bout trucks
Runnin' them red dirt roads out, kicking up dust

The boys 'round here
Sending up a prayer to the man upstairs
Backwoods legit, don't take no shit
Chew tobacco, chew tobacco, chew tobacco, spit"

By now I had stood up on her bed.  I swung my hips from side to side as I sung my heart out. People were always telling me that I had a pretty voice and that I should consider being a singer. That's not what I envisioned myself doing though.

I want to be an Actress.  Let me be fifty feet tall on that silver screen.  That's what I wanted to do. Having a nice voice was just a bonus.

(Ooh let's ride...)
Well all I'm thinkin' 'bout is you and me, how we'll be
So come on girl, hop inside
Me and you, we're gonna take a little ride
Lay a blanket on the ground
Kissing and the crickets is the only sound
We out of town
Girl you gotta get down with a...
Come on through the country side
Down to the river side"

I finished up my impromptu act and bowed dramatically.

"Whew I'm thirsty."  I said as I slid off the bed and got my bottle of water.

"Yea well after that who wouldn't be?"  Olive said as she also got off the bed.

"Hey I got a idea."

"Oh no.. she has a idea."  I said as I pretended to faint.

"Seriously.. Ari!"

"OK, so this is my idea.. lets walk to Magic Lake.  I know a short cut and it shouldn't take us any more than.. she paused and tapped her chin.  Fifteen minutes."

"No."

"Aww Common Ari.. what are you afraid of?

The big bad wolf?"  She snickered.

"Not exactly.. but its late.. and.."

"And you're stalling!"  She said as she crossed her arms across her chest.

"I can't.

What if someone sees us?  I had to beg my mom to let me come here Olive.

That's all I need is for one of the Alpha's soldiers to report back to him..

You know I'm not allowed off my own property and you want me to sneak about."  I sighed.

"Mhm."

"Well I guess you want to miss the bonfire.

 Hey I'll tell Reid hello for you."

"Reid's going to be there?"  A wide smile graced my face.

That was it.  I was most definitely going to the bonfire.

How could I not?  Screw the Alpha!  I was a woman!

I lifted my chin up and looked at Olive.

"Lets do this!"

We rifled though her bathing suits.  Olive insisted that I wear this skimpy red Bikini and she was going to wear a hot pink one.

"Err, its kinda tight ain't it?"  I asked as I looked in the mirror.

The small cups were barely and I do mean barely holding in my size C's.

"Nope its perfect."  She said as she tied her bikini top around her neck.

Olive was beautiful.  Whereas my skin was a smooth creamy peach color, hers was a soft bronze. Her naturally wavy hair reached down to the middle of her waist. Her blue green eyes were framed by the most lusciously thick, natural lashes, I had ever seen in my life.

"They wont know what hit them, once they get a look as us."  She giggled.

I agreed with her.  We looked damn good.  I pulled my shoulder length blond hair up into a high pony tail and then I brushed down my straight bangs.  For the first time ever, I felt sexy.

Womanly even.  

"Ari?"

"Yes."  I said as I finished putting on a daring shade of red lipstick.

"Don't think I didn't notice how you avoided,

talking about what really happened.

"I still want the nitty gritty details."

Why was everyone so eager to hear things about the Alpha?  I just wanted to forget about everything. Tonight was going to be special.  Maybe Reid and I could really hang out..

"Yea fine but later OK?  Right now I just want to have fun."