Chapter 4-Part 6

"Aribella.  This is ridiculous.  Where have you been?"  Myr Mother shrieked as soon as I walked through the door.

"Mom, I just needed some time to myself.  Is that a crime?"

"You know that you aren't permitted to leave this house!  Why do you continue to be so disobedient Aribella?"

"Can I just go to my room?  I do not feel like talking right now Mom."

"You really think that you can do as you please?"

"Mom..."  I said on a sigh.

"I am not a pup.  I want freedom too.  You and the Alpha cannot just keep me locked in my room!"

"We can do as we please."

I almost jumped.  My father had entered the living room.

"Aribella.  I have decided that you need to be put on watch.  There are many things going on with the Pack right now.  We do not have the time to sit here and baby you."

Aribella turned to her Mom.  What was he saying? 

Put on watch?  She had never heard of anything like that before.

"I agree Alpha.  With the new member's arrival and all the commotion going on, I am finding it very hard to keep track of our Daughter."

What the hell is going on?  She silently wondered as she look back and forth between her parents.

"You will be taken to the guest house.  I have put Allen in charge of you.  He is trustworthy.  You will not be leaving.  Do I make myself clear Daughter?"  The Alpha said in a monotone voice.

"Wait.  No dad!"

"Mom!"

She looked at her Mother who was standing stock-still.  "Aribella it is done."  She quietly said.

"Allen is a creep!  I bet you guys didn't know that did you?  A while back when he was giving me a ride I had turned around to get my back pack off of the back seat and he had the nerve to..."

She stopped talking.  If she told them about Allen playing with her belly piercing, then they would know that she had one.  She couldn't risk that.

"I won't go."

"If you do not go, then I will take you there myself."  Her father roared.

"It's set up nicely for you Aribella.  All of your belongings have already been transferred there.  You will be comfortable.  More importantly, you will be safe."  The Luna said with a smile.

Ari wished that she wouldn't smile.  They were basically putting her in jail.  With a perv of a Warden.  Allen.  The nerve of her parents to treat her like this.  She couldn't wait until she turned eighteen.  She was leaving the Pack.

Screw them.

"What about Allen?"  The Alpha asked with eyes narrowed.

"Nothing."

"Good.  Let's go.  I will walk you there."

Aribella sulked as as walked behind the Alpha.  The guest house was right behind the main house.  She had assumed that some of the new wolves would be occupying it.  She guessed she assumed wrong.

She saw Allen standing by the front door looking smug as hell.  God, she wanted to punch him.

"Allen."  Her father said.

"Alpha Gray.  Everything is ready for her."  Allen said.

Without saying thank you, her father ushered her inside.  She had not been in the guest house for quite some time.  Maybe she could use this to her advantage.  Have some privacy for once.

"Dad, there's no TV, laptop or anything is here!  What am I suppose to do?"

Anything that could possibly entertain her was missing.  "You are still being punished Aribella.  Those items are a privilege, not a right."

"You have food and shelter.  That is good enough."

"What about my phone?  What if something happens?  I need my phone dad!"

"Allen is here.  Anything that you need, you ask him.  He will see to it."

"Fine!"  She yelled.

Aribella stormed off to the bedroom.  The guest house was quite small really.  She made sure to slam the bedroom door.  Sitting down onto the double sized bed, she started to weep.  This was insane. 

 She had a babysitter.  She was now an official prisoner.

Well, shed see about that.  She planned to make everyone as miserable as she possibly could.  If she had to suffer then so should everyone else.