Chapter 38

Quick update and I fixed the chapter count today.

Its 48. I know I said 45 but just wanted to include some more.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

'Se-ra is going to be here tomorrow when my dad comes. She agreed pretending to be my roommate.' Meera informs as she gets off the call.

'Sweet. What story did you tell her?' Minho asked as he cleaner the kitchen counter.

'I told her I was living on my brother's money, but if my dad knew he won't react positively about that so she agreed.' Meera replies.

'How do you come up with such stories?' Minho slow claps.

'Born talent.' Meera smirks as she takes the trash out.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

'Sir there is someone for your flatnumber.' The security guards informs.

'Just let him in.' Minho replies cutting the intercom.

'What junk did you order again?' Minho yells from the living room.

'What?' Meera shouts back as she gets ready for work.

'Go get it.' Minho orders as the door bell rings and Meera walks out her bedroom.

'Couldn't you get it?' Meera states as she goes to open it.

'Idols make people around them work.' Minho laughs sarcastically as Meera sighs.

'Hey sweetie. How are you?' a man greets as soon as the door flings open.

'Dad? You were supposed to come tomorrow.' Meera replies shocked as her father stands in front of her.

'Yeah, but I decided to come fetch you sooner Meera.' Meera's father smiles as she hugs him.

'Who is he?' Meera's father enquires astonished as Minho walks out his bedroom.

'Boyfriend.' Meera blurts out involuntarily at the sudden question.

'Boyfriend?' Meera's father asks astounded by the response.

'Roommate's boyfriend.' Meera adds as Minho fake smiles.

'Hello Sir, I am Minho. Nice to meet you.' Minho introduces himself as Meera's father gives a slight nod.

'Why is he here?' Meera's father asks as he settles down on the sofa.

'He is moving in with my roommate.' Meera explains as when Minho goes to the kitchen to fetch water.

'Then where is your roommate?. You never introduced her to me.' Meera's father asks as he scans the apartment.

'She will be back by evening.' Meera informs as Minho gets the glass of water and some snacks.

'What do you do Mr Minho?' Meera's father asks as they finally settle down.

'I am an Idol under SM entertainment. Our boy band is SHINee' Minho replies.

'Shinwa?' Meera's father asks surprised

'Dad, SHINee they are different. Shinwa was mom's time SHINee debuted much later.' Meera clarifies.

'Pardon me I am just that old. I just know them because my wife was a huge fan. Thank god Meera did not get into those fandoms. She gets it from me.' Meera's father chuckles and Minho simply nods agreeing  as he looks at Meera who secretly blows him a kiss.

'Dad I need to do my formalities today. Do you want to come with me?' Meera asks hopefully.