Chapter 10

'Hey Pooh, you know I should have told you earlier, but it just happened last night.' Meera said talking to her bestie on call sipping a cappuccino . 

'What happened? One night stand?' Poorva said and Meera chocked on her coffee.

'Why do you always have nasty thoughts? Seriously? Why would I have a sex with a stranger' Meera scolded keeping down the cup

'Than what is it?' Poorva asked impatiently. 'You know, actually I have a roommate now' Meera replied. 'Oh god for you.. Do introduce me to her.' Poorva said. 'Well its not a h-' Meera said hesitantly.

 'Aaaagh nct is having a comeback. I have to go watch the vid Meera.' Poorva interrupted.  'Now is it important, I am telling you about my roommate Poorva. Watch it later.' Meera complained. 'You are the most boring girl I have ever met. Be good to your roommate. Bye. Let me fangirl in peace.' Poorva cut the call as soon as she finished the sentence.

Neither Meera or Minho came out of their rooms until it was time for Lunch. Meera was hungry and decided to order delivery. 'Why does everything look so tasty?' Meera sighed scrolling through the menu when an idea struck her to order all types of food so that it could last the whole weekend. 

'Yaaa. What the hell is happening.' Minho said coming out of his room with the constant sound of the door bell ringing. 'One minute ajusshi' Meera said closing the door. 'Who is coming in constantly?' Minho said as he saw Meera walk in. 'Its food delivery' Meera replied grabbing her wallet. 'How many did you order, crazy girl' Minho said looking at the table full of deliveries. 'That's the last one' Meera said as she went out the room and got in another bag.

'This is your lunch?' Minho asked shocked at all the junk she ordered. 'Yeah, leftovers are dinner' Meera replied getting a plate and glass of water. 

'Aren't you eating a lot of junk these days?' Minho nagged. 'You came yesterday. How would you know?' Meera asked unbothered settling on the floor cutting through the wrappings. 'Yeah the amount of trash you threw today was evident to estimate' Minho replied. 'You should worry about your lunch not mine' Meera replied stuffing a cheesedog into her mouth. 

'I will cook my lunch' Minho replied as he went in the kitchen and turned on the stove. Meera switched on the Tv as she juggled the channels, Minho brought his lunch and sat on the couch.  'Can't you stick to one.' Minho said biting his food. 'There was a commercial break' Meera replied. 'So what? The constant switching annoys me' Minho replied. 'What doesn't annoy you. I bet there won't be a single thing that doesn't annoy you' Meera said switching off the Tv. 

'Just eat your food, its not even 24 hours and you are really getting on my nerves' Minho complained and Meera did not reply as she was not in a mood to argue while eating the food.

 'Clean it properly. ' Minho pointed to a few food stains on the table. 'I will' Meera said controlling her anger. 

'Why does he annoy me so much. Ugh just one week Meera. Half the time you wont even see him ' Meera kept reminding herself.