Chapter 15

NCT is having a comeback. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

'Should I tell Minho shi about this? Oh wait I don't even have his number. I should have taken the number. Why did I never think of it?. I will get it today.' Meera thinks as she walks with the other two interns to the NCT practice room. 

As they open the door to the room, the noise intensifies. All the members were chilling around as a break and it was a huge mess. Everyone stopped whatever they were doing as their manager clapped the third time to grab their attention. Meera giggled looking them surprised to see other people with their manager.

'These are the interns who are assigned for you people. Remember we have a collaboration event with their company.'  the manager informed

'Hello we are Nct' everyone introduced in unison

'Hello and I am Meera. Nice to meet you guys.' Meera introduced as the rest two interns finished.

'Are you a foreigner Meera shi' Haechan asks curiously.

'Yaa half of us are' Chenle comments 

'Yes I am. Why? Is my korean bad?' Meera asks hesitantly

'Noo, you are better than him' Yuta replies looking for Mark.

'He is still up. Not here.' Jonny mentions and everyone bursts out laughing at Yuta's obsession to bully Mark.

Meera smiles as the room echoes with the laughter. After a while of chit chatting, they resume back to their practice and Meera was free to leave for the day as their first day of work would start from the next day.

She roams around a little as she gets a text message from Hyu Jin. 

Hyu Jin - I am done, shall we have dinner together?

Meera - Okay. Tell me your floor, we can leave together.

Hyu Jin - Floor X, room xx

Meera goes to Hyu Jin and waits outside the room as she looks Hyu Jin still talking to few members. As she waits outside Lucas walks past her to get in.

'Who are you?' Lucas asks as Meera stands beside the door

'I am waiting for my colleague' Meera points out to Hyu Jin

'Aaaa Hyu Jin shi? Come in come in' Lucas holds the door as Meera walks in hesitantly

'Hyung see, we have one more person appointed for us' Lucas informs

'No no, I am for NCT' Meera replies as all heads turn towards her

'NCT? What about NCT?' Taeyong gets up anxiously.

'She is for NCT as I am for SuperM' Hyu Jin clarifies.

'Hello I am Meera' Meera bows introducing herself and everyone else reciprocates

'Hello I am Mark, this is Ten and that is Taeyong, you already met Lucas. We will be joining back NCT' Mark introduces everyone

'Yeah I know. They were already roasting you down' Meera giggles and the rest laugh

'Hope you are not alone for NCT' Kai asks curious

'No, we are a team of three' Meera replies 

'That's good or else I don't think you can handle them' Taemin comments 

'I am doing it alone, aren't I. 22 children!' Taeyong sighs

'That's why you are balding Taeyong' Beakhyun jokes and everyone bursts out laughing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

'Hey I met your bias' Meera informs as Poorva calls her. 'WOahhh. How was it? Did you take a picture??' Poorva asks curious to know all the details. 'I am actually out for dinner with my a friend. I will call you as soon as I go back okay?' Meera whispers as she watching Hyu Jin walk towards their table with plates of food. 'Aaaaaaa, you are so bad. Bye' Poorva cuts the call.

'This is one of my favorite, try it' Hyu Jin says handing her the chopsticks.

'Thank you, I will enjoy it' Meera replies blowing on her hot meal.

'So do you remember all the members names?' Hyu Jin asks

'Yeah, I kind of do. But I will make sure to look them up tonight.' Meera replies

'It would be only three members for me to handle if the rest are shifting back' Hyu Jin comments

'Yeah you are lucky. But I think I will enjoy with the huge group too, there is never a silent moment for them I guess' Meera replies enjoying her dinner.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Meera being a Noona for the younger line? Why not.