Chapter 32

I am trying to utilize my weekend to the max. This was supposed to get updated last night but my brother snatched my laptop to play his games.

So to make it up its 2k words ~

Enjoy~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

'Okay I will see you both evening.' Minho informed as his manager was waiting for him downstairs. 'Bye, all the best for your performance.' Poorva cheered him while Meera waved a bye.  

By evening Poorva gets ready from home and picks up Meera's dress and makeup so that she could get dressed for the event. 

'Call me if you need anything .' Meera says quickly giving her an event pass and picking her clothes.

'Don't worry. I will be fine.' Poorva replies getting in the security checking line.

As Meera got ready along with her fellow interns she quickly texted Hyu Jin to check if he was ready. The day before everyone made chits for deciding as to who will go in with whom and randomly she got Hyu Jin as her date.

Raho's Noona ~ You dyed your hair?

me ~ You already saw?

Raho's Noona ~ We have live screens backstage.

me ~ That's not fair. I don't even know which dress you picked.

Raho's Noona ~ Keep guessing :P

After a few performances, everyone waited eagerly for the lucky fan pick. Meanwhile Meera introduced Poorva to Hyu Jin. They sit with her for a while when they were not needed behind. 

'Meera, can we talk after this is over?' Hyu Jin whispered into her ear as they enjoy the performances. 

'What is it tell me.' Meera replied back keeping it low. 

'No just stay back after all this is over okay?' Hyu Jin said not giving out too much information. 'Cool.' Meera nods her head and continues watching the performance.

They quickly get back to their work as it was time for the fan announcements. 'So the lucky fan number is uvxyz' the host announces and Poorva shrieks waving her ticket. 

'Yes young lady, come on stage. You get to spend time with your bias.' the host informs as everyone starts clapping.

 'Poorva go get your bias.' Meera cheers from the backstage. The other interns giggle at her excitement.

 'Are you doing it today? She seems to be in good mood.' Minji asked Hyu Jin making sure no one was around. 

'Yeah.' Hyu Jin nods nervously.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Raho's Noona ~ Was it your doing?

me ~ About?

Raho's Noona ~ The fan ticket thing ofcourse.

me ~ Maybe I had a part to play.

Raho's Noona ~ Awww Minho shi Thank you so much :)

me ~ Thank me in person.

(I just put a dress just incase someone is curious, free to imagine any dress you like though.)

)