Chapter 21

'Lets go' Minho says picking up his car keys.

'I have to report to main office on Fridays.' Meera replies pulling her suitcase.

'Oh this is goodbye then.' Minho says hesitant.

'Yeah if we don't run into each other often at SM this is it.' Meera replies.

'Okay. I am leaving  first.' Minho nods as he closes the main door.

'This was a stupid Idea, I came out of the house, but I need not go for practice till evening. Can't she understand I meant to drop her' Minho thinks and he finally decides to go in.

'Hey... your office is anyway on the way-' Minho says barging in.

'You scared me' Meera replies shocked as she was about to place something on the table.

'What's that?' Minho asks suspicious.

'You are ruining my present.' Meera sighs

'You prepared a present?' Minho asks surprised.

'Its not much, but I thought you might like it. Don't open it now.' Meera says finally placing it on the table.

'I was just thinking, I can drop on my way.' Minho suggests. 

'Thanks, I will take it as your final favor' Meera says pulling her suitcase.

Minho helps her with the luggage and they both get in the car. 'Here I used it well.' Meera says pulling out his power bank and placing it on the dashboard. 'You can keep it.' Minho replies. 'No its alright. I got a new one.' Meera answers. 'Did you pack everything well? Didn't miss out anything?' Minho asked concentrating on the drive. 'No, I have saved you all troubles, I cleaned my room too.' Meera replies.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

He opened the gift wrap, to find a book with a note. Into the wild by Jon Krakauer Minho pulled open the transparent cover and started reading the note. 

I researched and found you like biographies. Hope you like this one. Thank you for sharing your house with me. I will be forever grateful. ~ Hyung's Senior's Sister.

A smile appeared on his lips as he finished the note. He went into Meera's bedroom and looked around. 'She wasn't lying' Minho thought as he scanned the room. Everything was as it was before. He locked it and settled in front of his fish pot. 'Hey, she left' Minho said lying his head beside. 'Aren't you lonely, when no one is home?' He continues touching the pot with his finger as the fish moved. 'Are you hungry?. I will get your food.' Minho gets up determined as he searches for the fish food can. 

10:00 Am

Mean ho shi ~ Meeraaaa. Where is the fish food?

me ~ Isn't it beside the TV cabinet?

Mean ho shi ~ Okay got it.

10:45 Am  

Mean ho shi ~ When did you change the disinfectant. I don't like this one.

me ~ The fragrance was too strong for me. Sorry.

Mean ho shi ~ I want my previous one.

me ~ I'll get it for you on Monday.

12:00 Pm

Mean ho shi ~ Are you there?

me ~ What's wrong with you today?

Mean ho shi ~ I am bored. 

Read ...

Mean ho shi ~ How many fingers do you have?