Chapter 35

I just can't take my eyes of this gif. View Minho has a special place in my heart ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Minmee's Dad ~ are you here?

me ~ Yeah. Searching for your green room.

Minmee's Dad ~ Wait I will come out.

Minho takes her to the room where the others were getting ready. 'Hey Meera, its sad you are not here after we just began knowing each other.' Taemin says as she comes and greets him.

'I know right. Its all his fault.' Meera comments pointing at Minho.

'All of us are busy these days. I bet you don't even get time to spend it with Minho.' Onew states looking at Minho playfully.

'Well I wait for him to come home, we eat dinner together.' Meera informs.

'Oohhhh, so you are eating dinner twice Minho shi.' Key teased intentionally as Minho gestured to not mention it.

'Wait is it why you are getting stomach aches?' Meera asks concerned.

'What no I don't have stomach aches.' Minho rebukes at the statement.

'Those are just reasons to stay home. I guess.' Taemin joins teasing. 

'Go now. Go meet your NCT. The younger ones will be happy to see their Noona.' Minho pushes her out before the others tease the shit out of him and expose him completely.

'All the best for your performance.' Meera cheers before Minho closes the door.

'It's so nice, they invited us again.' Minji shrieks in excitement as she looks around the concert hall packed with fans. 'Yeah, I am glad too.' Meera replies as they take their assigned seats before the concert started. All the groups sent out invitations for their previous interns as a thank you gift for working with them for a month.

The concert goes on smoothly as each group performed their hit songs and everyone danced and screamed on top of their voices. 

The host makes an important introduction and hands the mic to Heechul. 'I have news for everyone, Momo and I are planning on getting married this month. I love her and she loves me despite our differences. Thank you so much for supporting our love through the years.' Heechul announces and everyone starts cheering for him. 

The entire stage lights up with an amazing atmosphere as everyone congratulates him. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

All the interns gather after the concert to play some mini games for an after party. They decide to go with spin the bottle. After a couple of rounds, someone dares Hyu Jin to spill whom he likes among the girls. 

Hyu Jin gets up and looks at Meera. 'Will you go out with me?' Hyu Jin asks boldly finally getting a chance. 'Can we talk outside?' Meera replies shocked at his confession. Hyu Jin simply nods as the crowd hoots loudly. 'I am sorry but I saw you as my friend. Sorry if I gave you any such type of signs.' Meera apologizes to him. 'Its alright. I liked you and I told you. It feels like a burden has been lifted. I won't have any regrets not asking you out. This is much better than that.' Hyu Jin explains. 'Thanks you are really wonderful.' Meera smiles as he takes it in a calm way.

At that moment she decides to use all her courage and confess to Minho about how she really felt about him. Meera tries to call Minho as she waits on the rooftop but the call gets connected to voicemail. 

'Its actually good this is on voicemail. I don't have the courage to tell you if you had picked up the phone. Here I am at the rooftop thinking if I should tell you or not. But I feel like confessing is the right thing or else I can't move on with this. Don't ask me when it started but my heart goes crazy when I think of you. You make me feel so wild yet comfortable. I feel like I could tell you everything about me. I kept it in till now but I am not wiling to lie to myself anymore. I like you, like seriously seriously like you. I don't care if you kick me out of the house after hearing this. But I needed to tell you this. Bye.' Meera records and ends the call sending it. 

She quickly turns off the phone scared he would text her back something. As she leans towards the wall, pieces of snow begin to fall from the sky. 'Woah, such a great timing for heartbreak.' Meera sighs holding on a piece of snow in her hand.

'Hyung, Meera sent you something.' Taemin teases before he hands him. He goes on and opens the voicemail and puts it on speaker as the other three gather to listen. 

'Its actually good this is on voicemail. I don't have the courage to tell you if you had picked up the phone. Here I am at the rooftop thinking if I should tell you or not.' the voicemail goes on and Key stops in midway.

'Go listen to it. I am sure it is what you think it is.' Key says snatching the phone from Taemin.

'Hyung, go get your girl.' Taemin cheers as Onew smiles looking how fast Minho ran outside the room.

 'Don't ask me when it started but my heart goes crazy when I think of you. You make me feel so wild yet comfortable. I feel like I could tell you everything about me. I kept it in till now but I am not wiling to lie to myself anymore. I like you, like seriously seriously like you. I don't care if you kick me out of the house after hearing this. But I needed to tell you this. Bye.' Minho listened putting on his headphones.

He rushed to the lift and almost broke the button as he pressed it multiple times. 

'Shit, why is it so slow.' Minho cursed looking at the lift's pace so he decided to just take the stairs. 

'I kept it in till now but I am not wiling to lie to myself anymore. I like you, like seriously seriously like you.' the words kept on ringing in his ears and it made him beyond happy as he skipped multiple stairs to reach faster.

The rooftop door opened with a huge band and it startled Meera.

'Are you serious or are you pranking me?' Minho asks catching his breath as he pulls out the phone. 

'No' Meera replies staring at him nervously.

'No for which part of my question?' Minho asks still panting 

'I am not pranking you.' Meera replies.

'How can I believe it?' Minho asks as he takes a step closer to her.

'Why is it that disgusting for me to like you?' Meera scoffs fighting back her tears. 

'No I just wanted to make sure for something.' Minho explains smiling.

'Make sure for what?' Meera asks brushing her nose slightly. 

'For this-' Minho replies as he crashing his lips on her pulling her closer. 

Meera smiles through the kiss hugging by his neck as he deepened the kiss. After moments of making out. Minho rests his forehead on hers. 

'Didn't take you longer than I thought.' Minho said giving her a forehead kiss. 

'You knew?' Meera asked blushing at his comment. 

'Which girl would let just anyone kiss for a trial scene?' Minho laughs raising his eyebrows.  

'You are such a flirt.' Meera comments hitting his chest.

'No baby you are just too naïve.' Minho laughs as he pulls her in for a tight hug. 

__________________________________________________

I mean imagine getting kissed by dirty blonde haired Minho. Ugh. Kill me already.